“Consider the lillies”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Democratic States of Pinet is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its burgeoning Eagle population. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.656 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government appears to have no policy direction whatsoever. The average income tax rate is 19%. A small private sector is dominated by the Uranium Mining industry.
Crime is a problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Pinet's national animal is the Eagle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 15 hours ago
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Pinet relocated from Wocovac to Vidot.
- 29 days ago: Pinet relocated from Toneriw to Wocovac.
- 85 days ago: Pinet relocated from Feguqak to Toneriw.
- 86 days ago: Pinet relocated from Sejajiv to Feguqak.
- 87 days ago: Pinet relocated from Razetur to Sejajiv.
- 88 days ago: Pinet relocated from Balder to Razetur.
- 88 days ago: Pinet was refounded.
- 117 days ago: Pinet ceased to exist.
- 145 days ago: Pinet relocated from Lazarus to Maqipij.
- 145 days ago: Pinet was refounded.