“Peace and Justice and Liberty”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Federal Republic of Pileusia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Chancellor Jamison Goretti with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 4.674 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Post Liberté. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Tourism and Automobile Manufacturing.
The armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, Pileusia is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, and Pileusia has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pileusia's national animal is the Dove, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Pileusian Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 26 days ago
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Pileusia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Athos and Byzantium.
- 4 days ago: Pileusia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- 10 days ago: Pileusia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments (last census: Top 10%).
- 16 days ago: Pileusia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 17 days ago: Pileusia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 5%).
- 20 days ago: Pileusia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 10%).
- 26 days ago: Pileusia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- 29 days ago: Pileusia was endorsed by The United States of Lenis.
- 34 days ago: Following new legislation in Pileusia, Pileusia has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world.
- 34 days ago: Following new legislation in Pileusia, Pileusia is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Lexembourg, Jenesia, Short shorts, Ivernia, Kureimoa, Eurosceptic Citizens, Malacovia, Nuweland, Stromia, Fenian Provinces, Nou Occitania, Alsted, Mameluco, Echo von Cotta, The City-State of Vienna, The Seven Provinces, Chiolena, Outer Prussia, Voxum Mortalum, Nova Prutenia, Drenetharada, Indulgence and Ecstasy, Veeten Engines, Sybaritic Socialists, Gr4nd3nia, Keris, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Albertinum, Scorjthaal, Jon4de85, Science-Oriented Scots, Marmiedon, Greater Konigsberg, Toongoosia, Bylantia, Kaiserusse, Foucaults garden, Tigyland, Vest Franksland, The Fair Republic, Each-Uisge, Ascara, Marmotien, Carswellia, Beauvoir, Novo Portugal, Vanbrugh, Kingdom of Automobility, Monance, An Clar, and 4 others.Great British Isles and Ireland, Welsh Valley, Lenis, and Athos and Byzantium.