“Retired Squadron Admiral of The Red Fleet”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Instigator
The Militaristic Matriarchy of Pikti is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Squadron Admiral Octobrianna with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.51 billion Piktians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Heavily Armoured Bunker of Pikti. The average income tax rate is 97.6%.
The strong Piktian economy, worth 624 trillion SRBT Buckss a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Arms Manufacturing industry. Average income is 83,124 SRBT Buckss, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The commercialisation of highly deadly weapons has instilled Pikti with a very polite populace, most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry, euthanasia is legal, and manufacturers are sued for almost anything not covered in their catalogue-sized manuals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pikti's national animal is the Armed Sparrow, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Pikti is ranked 1st in Antifa and 17,099th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with 216.8 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 10 hours ago
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Pikti was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 6 days ago: Pikti was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use (last census: Top 5%).
- 10 days ago: Pikti's influence in Antifa fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- 14 days ago: Pikti's influence in Antifa rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- 18 days ago: Pikti was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- 27 days ago: Pikti was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- 36 days ago: Pikti was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 54 days ago: Pikti's influence in Antifa fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- 59 days ago: Pikti's influence in Antifa rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- 82 days ago: Pikti was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed.