“Always fixing something”
|Category: Mother Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Ancient Lands
The Queen's State of Phyxaville is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 19.535 billion Phyxavilleans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass -- concentrates mainly on Law & Order, although the Environment and Social Welfare are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 37%, but much higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in Phyxaville, motorists' locations are constantly tracked by intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and the government spends millions of betales every year prosecuting spammers. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Phyxaville's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is none, and its currency is the betale.
Most Recent Government Activity: 23 days ago
- 49 days ago: Phyxaville was struck by a Cure Missile from The Queen's State of Manitoulin, curing 1 million infected.
- 121 days ago: Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 162 days ago: Phyxaville changed its national currency to "betale" and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 184 days ago: Phyxaville changed its national faith to "none" and its nation type to "State".
- 184 days ago: Phyxaville altered its national flag.
- 191 days ago: Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 242 days ago: Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- 267 days ago: Phyxaville changed its national faith to "not legally recognized by the state" and its nation type to "Queen's Royal Parade".
- 276 days ago: Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 277 days ago: Phyxaville relocated from The Americas to Ancient Lands.