The Queen's State of Phyxaville is a gargantuan, orderly nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 22.723 billion Phyxavilleans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, with Environment, Welfare, and Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Public Transport are ignored. The average income tax rate is 56.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Phyxavillean economy, worth 638 trillion betales a year, is highly specialized and led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 28,110 betales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in Phyxaville, motorists' locations are constantly tracked by intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and the government spends millions of betales every year prosecuting spammers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Phyxaville's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Phyxaville voted for The Big Tex Department O Justice of NewTexas in Round 1 of the election.
- : Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market and the Top 10% for Most Stationary.
- : Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations and the Top 10% for Best Weather and Largest Black Market.
- : Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Inclusive.
- : Phyxaville fell out of the regional Top 10% for Safest.
- : Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.