The Queen's State of Phyxaville is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 19.979 billion Phyxavilleans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, although Environment, Welfare, and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality and Public Transport receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 55.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Phyxavillean economy, worth 561 trillion betales a year, is highly specialized and led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 28,083 betales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in Phyxaville, motorists' locations are constantly tracked by intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and the government spends millions of betales every year prosecuting spammers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Phyxaville's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 124 days ago: Phyxaville was struck by a Cure Missile from The Queen's State of Manitoulin, curing 1 million infected.
- 196 days ago: Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 237 days ago: Phyxaville changed its national currency to "betale" and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 259 days ago: Phyxaville changed its national faith to "none" and its nation type to "State".
- 259 days ago: Phyxaville altered its national flag.
- 266 days ago: Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 317 days ago: Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- 342 days ago: Phyxaville changed its national faith to "not legally recognized by the state" and its nation type to "Queen's Royal Parade".
- 351 days ago: Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 352 days ago: Phyxaville relocated from The Americas to Ancient Lands.