“Always fixing something”
|Category: Mother Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Ancient Lands
The Queen's Royal Parade of Phyxaville is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 18.078 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass -- concentrates mainly on Law & Order, although the Environment and Social Welfare are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 35%, but much higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in Phyxaville, motorists' locations are constantly tracked by intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and the government spends millions of doors every year prosecuting spammers. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Phyxaville's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is not legally recognized by the state, and its currency is the door.
Most Recent Government Activity: 26 days ago
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- 26 days ago: Phyxaville changed its national faith to "not legally recognized by the state" and its nation type to "Queen's Royal Parade".
- 35 days ago: Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 36 days ago: Phyxaville relocated from The Americas to Ancient Lands.
- 38 days ago: Phyxaville was ranked #1 in the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 43 days ago: Phyxaville fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.
- 46 days ago: Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest.
- 47 days ago: Phyxaville was ranked #1 in the region for Best Weather.
- 52 days ago: Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- 59 days ago: Phyxaville fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.