The Queen's State of Phyxaville is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 20.296 billion Phyxavilleans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, although Environment, Welfare, and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality and Public Transport aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 55.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Phyxavillean economy, worth 569 trillion betales a year, is highly specialized and led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 28,083 betales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in Phyxaville, motorists' locations are constantly tracked by intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and the government spends millions of betales every year prosecuting spammers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Phyxaville's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 23 days ago: Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- 26 days ago: Phyxaville fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 177 days ago: Phyxaville was struck by a Cure Missile from The Queen's State of Manitoulin, curing 1 million infected.
- 248 days ago: Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 290 days ago: Phyxaville changed its national currency to "betale" and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 312 days ago: Phyxaville changed its national faith to "none" and its nation type to "State".
- 312 days ago: Phyxaville altered its national flag.
- 318 days ago: Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 1 year 4 days ago: Phyxaville was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- 1 year 30 days ago: Phyxaville changed its national faith to "not legally recognized by the state" and its nation type to "Queen's Royal Parade".