The Omnipotent Power of Phrados is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Retep Pern with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, strictly enforced bedtime, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate population of 12.355 billion Phradians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pac. The average income tax rate is 97.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Phradian economy, worth a remarkable 1,601 trillion Drazzes a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 129,604 Drazzes, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
The military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers, elections are won by the candidate who makes the best 'yo mama' jokes, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust, and the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Phrados's national animal is the Bong, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Phrados endorsed The Island of Cyrenean.
- : Phrados was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lebenlauf.
- : Phrados endorsed The Imperium of The Changeling Horde.
- : Phrados endorsed The Elite Federation of UNpoopburg.
- : Phrados was endorsed by The Elite Federation of UNpoopburg.
- : Phrados endorsed Yatsuhashimurasaki.
- : Phrados endorsed The Democratic Republic of Lebenlauf.
- : Following new legislation in Phrados, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Phrados, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust.
- : Following new legislation in Phrados, elections are won by the candidate who makes the best 'yo mama' jokes.
Endorsements Received: 36 » Louisistan, Siuts, Grimlandia, Tzo, The Tasmanian Islands, HN67, Hellazar, Zeklandia, Theurgia, Future of Mankind, Seranis, Blogotopia, Kokkinostan, Testa, Sedburgh, Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Earth Federation, Dustwind, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Natickc, Rex Republic, Wysrod, Slugville, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Serlone, Slowmeadow, Free Tristania, Coreras, Freres La Cote, Wailfolk, Randomain, Kelvinski, Militanis, UNpoopburg, and Lebenlauf.