The Omnipotent Power of Phrados is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Retep Pern with a fair hand, and remarkable for its strictly enforced bedtime, sprawling nuclear power plants, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 9.515 billion Phradians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pac. The average income tax rate is 97.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Phradian economy, worth a remarkable 1,147 trillion Drazzes a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 120,555 Drazzes, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
The government is avowedly secular, families consisting of more than three people are forced to split up, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, and orphanages are closing their doors as the government forces parents to actually raise their children. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Phrados's national animal is the Bong, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 6 hours ago
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Phrados was endorsed by The Protectorate of Maguai.
- 4 days ago: Phrados was endorsed by The United States of The Republic of lkxciv.
- 4 days ago: Phrados was endorsed by The Protectorate of Maguai.
- 6 days ago: Phrados was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Healthiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 11 days ago: Phrados was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- 21 days ago: Phrados was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 23 days ago: Phrados was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 25 days ago: Phrados fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 25 days ago: Phrados fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 26 days ago: Phrados was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Dustwind, Achiotopia, Seranis, Tzo, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Grungerock, Christian Indonesia, Onarii, Rex Republic, Earth Federation, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, The imperial state of Japan, Kelvinski, Solleana, Slaytania, Wolfhunters, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Testa, Beiluxia, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Steidenland, Kokkinostan, Nojia, Blogotopia, Fujisan, The Peach Islands, The Soylent Green Party, Kevnaria, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeganas, Aersoldorf, GaultVille, Terra de Portugal, Ilha Rongo Koa, Steamhaven II, Gitchie Manito, AdyLand, The Republic of lkxciv, and Maguai.