The Omnipotent Power of Phrados is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Retep Pern with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate population of 12.149 billion Phradians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pac. The average income tax rate is 97.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Phradian economy, worth a remarkable 1,578 trillion Drazzes a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 129,900 Drazzes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
Returning tourists and businessmen are detained without trial if they belong to the "wrong" religion, NationStates staff are easily recognizable by their gold-plated mansions, cheating spouses are required to undergo job training, and invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Phrados's national animal is the Bong, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Phrados was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Free Tristania.
- : Phrados altered its national flag.
- : Phrados endorsed The Federal Republic of Free Tristania.
- : Phrados endorsed The Holy Principality of Robloxica.
- : Phrados was endorsed by The Principality of Slowmeadow.
- : Phrados endorsed The Dictatorship of Uprus.
- : Phrados endorsed The Principality of Slowmeadow.
- : Phrados endorsed The Holy Red Knight Order of Quantraint.
- : Phrados was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Phrados was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Louisistan, Siuts, Grimlandia, Tzo, The Tasmanian Islands, Divitaen, HN67, Hellazar, Zeklandia, Theurgia, Future of Mankind, Seranis, Blogotopia, Kokkinostan, Testa, Sedburgh, Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Earth Federation, Dustwind, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Natickc, Rex Republic, Wysrod, Slugville, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Serlone, Slowmeadow, and Free Tristania.