The Omnipotent Power of Phrados is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Retep Pern with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, rampant corporate plagiarism, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 9.336 billion Phradians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pac. The average income tax rate is 97.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Phradian economy, worth a remarkable 1,124 trillion Drazzes a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 120,492 Drazzes, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
The government is avowedly secular, families consisting of more than three people are forced to split up, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, and orphanages are closing their doors as the government forces parents to actually raise their children. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Phrados's national animal is the Bong, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 11 hours ago
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Phrados was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 10%).
- 5 days ago: Phrados was endorsed by The Senatorial Triumvirate of Gitchie Manito.
- 5 days ago: Phrados was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Steamhaven II.
- 6 days ago: Phrados was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates (last census: Top 10%).
- 10 days ago: Phrados was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 11 days ago: Phrados was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Ilha Rongo Koa.
- 12 days ago: Phrados was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured.
- 14 days ago: Phrados was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Terra de Portugal.
- 17 days ago: Phrados was endorsed by The Free Land of GaultVille.
- 17 days ago: Phrados was endorsed by The Poetic Tendencies of Aersoldorf.
Endorsements Received: 45 » Dustwind, Achiotopia, Seranis, Tzo, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Grungerock, Christian Indonesia, Onarii, Rex Republic, Earth Federation, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, The imperial state of Japan, Kelvinski, Solleana, Anollasia, Slaytania, Wolfhunters, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Testa, Beiluxia, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Steidenland, Markanite, Aipotu Ruo, Kokkinostan, Nojia, Wysrod, Blogotopia, Fujisan, The Peach Islands, The Soylent Green Party, Moner Nation, Kevnaria, All glory to the hypno-toad, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeganas, Aersoldorf, GaultVille, Terra de Portugal, Ilha Rongo Koa, Steamhaven II, and Gitchie Manito.