The Omnipotent Power of Phrados is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Retep Pern with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, rampant corporate plagiarism, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 11.263 billion Phradians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pac. The average income tax rate is 97.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Phradian economy, worth a remarkable 1,403 trillion Drazzes a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 124,594 Drazzes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
The new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, tax assessment offices double as polling stations, extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals, and extreme political groups are outlawed. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Phrados's national animal is the Bong, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Phrados was endorsed by The Centrist Democracy of Mitoland.
- : Phrados fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Phrados was endorsed by The Holy Blue Zombie Empire of Urinai.
- : Phrados was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Spadanera.
- : Phrados was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Wailfolk.
- : Phrados was endorsed by The Kingdom of Alfburg.
- : Phrados was endorsed by The Republic of Morroi.
- : Phrados fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Phrados, extreme political groups are outlawed.
- : Phrados was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Dustwind, Achiotopia, Seranis, Tzo, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Grungerock, Onarii, Rex Republic, Earth Federation, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, The imperial state of Japan, Kelvinski, Solleana, Slaytania, Wolfhunters, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Testa, Beiluxia, Steidenland, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, The Soylent Green Party, Kevnaria, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Gitchie Manito, The Republic of lkxciv, Wysrod, AmericaIS THE BEST, Paffnia, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Chronopolice, Cardini, RhoCancri, The Tasmanian Islands, Spiritbw, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Hasurei, Lady of the light, Grifopolis, Aedue, Ceremonial Pipe Company, Zeganas, Morroi, Alfburg, Wailfolk, Spadanera, and 2 others.Urinai, and Mitoland.