The Omnipotent Power of Phrados is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Retep Pern with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, keen interest in outer space, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate population of 11.889 billion Phradians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pac. The average income tax rate is 97.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Phradian economy, worth a remarkable 1,506 trillion Drazzes a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 126,739 Drazzes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
The Phradian Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, and acrimonious legal battles result during divorce proceedings. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Phrados's national animal is the Bong, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Phrados was endorsed by The Republic of Atlanta Island.
- : Phrados was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kongeriket Vest-Finnmark.
- : Phrados was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Xestar.
- : Phrados was endorsed by The Principality of Metricis.
- : Phrados endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Sorya.
- : Phrados was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Sorya.
- : Phrados was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Phrados, acrimonious legal battles result during divorce proceedings.
- : Following new legislation in Phrados, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Following new legislation in Phrados, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Dustwind, Achiotopia, Seranis, Tzo, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Grungerock, Onarii, Rex Republic, Earth Federation, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, The imperial state of Japan, Kelvinski, Solleana, Slaytania, Wolfhunters, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Testa, Beiluxia, Steidenland, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, The Soylent Green Party, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, The Republic of lkxciv, Wysrod, AmericaIS THE BEST, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Chronopolice, Cardini, The Tasmanian Islands, Spiritbw, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Hasurei, Lady of the light, Grifopolis, Aedue, Ceremonial Pipe Company, Zeganas, Morroi, Alfburg, Wailfolk, Urinai, Mitoland, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Dopiax, Puzzlement Pizza, Mellisonant, and 12 others.Louisistan, Keithtopian, Skiles Empire, Cesaris, Glorious Nero, Siuts, Shaginwagan, Sorya, Metricis, Xestar, Kongeriket Vest-Finnmark, and Atlanta Island.