The Nomadic Peoples of PepsiCo Space Projects is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its frequent executions, complete lack of public education, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 6.895 billion Pepsi-Spacer are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The minute, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Industry, with Law & Order also on the agenda, while Public Transport and Defense are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.6%.
The powerhouse Pepsi-Spacer economy, worth 332 trillion bottletops a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 48,216 bottletops, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 210,828 per year while the poor average 6,956, a ratio of 30.3 to 1.
Voting is voluntary, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, the death penalty has been reintroduced, and televangelists flaunt their expensive cars when they attend charity events. Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. PepsiCo Space Projects's national animal is the eagle, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 5 hours ago
- 3 days 5 hours ago: PepsiCo Space Projects lodged a message on the Technopolis Regional Message Board.
- 101 days ago: PepsiCo Space Projects was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 111 days ago: PepsiCo Space Projects's influence in Technopolis rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- 225 days ago: PepsiCo Space Projects's influence in Technopolis rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 226 days ago: PepsiCo Space Projects's influence in Technopolis rose from "Minnow" to "Handshaker".
- 229 days ago: PepsiCo Space Projects lodged a message on the Technopolis Regional Message Board.
- 285 days ago: PepsiCo Space Projects lodged a message on the Technopolis Regional Message Board.
- 285 days ago: PepsiCo Space Projects changed its national demonym to "Pepsi-Spacer", its demonym adjective to "Pepsi-Spacer", and its demonym plural to "Pepsi-Spacer".
- 285 days ago: PepsiCo Space Projects relocated from Lazarus to Technopolis.
- 285 days ago: PepsiCo Space Projects was refounded in Lazarus.