“Nulla dies sine linea”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Envoy
Location: Coalition of Catholic States
The Theocracy of Pax Veridium is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Jc Quirong with an even hand, and notable for its restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.368 billion Pax Veridians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Environment, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of In Deo confidimus City. The average income tax rate is 80.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Pax Veridian economy, worth 347 trillion Green Silvers a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 64,696 Green Silvers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government, police officers ride the swiftest Doves, the nation has an international reputation for compassion, and the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pax Veridium's national animal is the Dove, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Pax Veridium is ranked 3rd in Coalition of Catholic States and 2,835th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with 1,104.45 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Pax Veridium's influence in Coalition of Catholic States rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- 9 days ago: Pax Veridium endorsed The Ecclesiocracy of Theocracy of Catholicism.
- 9 days ago: Pax Veridium endorsed The Most Holy Empire of Nuova Esperia.
- 10 days ago: Pax Veridium's influence in Coalition of Catholic States fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- 18 days ago: Pax Veridium was endorsed by The Elective Monarchial Empire of Crescitia.
- 18 days ago: Pax Veridium altered its national flag.
- 18 days ago: Pax Veridium endorsed The Holy Catholic Empire of The Great Loey.
- 18 days ago: Pax Veridium endorsed The Republic of Our Lady of Peace.
- 18 days ago: Pax Veridium endorsed The Holy Catholic Czardom of Wagafraga.
- 18 days ago: Pax Veridium endorsed The Holy Inseparable Regalia of Castle Federation.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Crescitia.