The Theocracy of Pax Veridium is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Jc Quirong with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 6.263 billion Pax Veridians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Environment, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nuestra Senora Del Pilar City. The average income tax rate is 82.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Pax Veridian economy, worth 420 trillion Green Silvers a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 67,198 Green Silvers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Jc Quirong's mistress is the belle at many state balls, corporate lawyers are joyfully combing through the new tax code for any new loopholes for their clients, churches frequently hold public 'contraception burnings', and sections of the police receive paramilitary training. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pax Veridium's national animal is the Dove, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pax Veridium's influence in Coalition of Catholic States rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Pax Veridium's influence in Coalition of Catholic States rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Pax Veridium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Pax Veridium applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Pax Veridium relocated from Osiris to Coalition of Catholic States.
- : Pax Veridium was refounded in Osiris.
- : Pax Veridium ceased to exist.
- : Pax Veridium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Pax Veridium's influence in Coalition of Catholic States rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Pax Veridium was endorsed by The Holy Republic of Gebidia.