“Nulla dies sine linea”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: Coalition of Catholic States
The Theocracy of Pax Veridium is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Jc Quirong with an even hand, and renowned for its happy-go-lucky citizens. Its compassionate population of 3.705 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, the Environment, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of In Deo confidimus City. The average income tax rate is 83%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The government is outsourcing itself, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, invading armies are given hard glares for their cheek, and the government is flooded with compensation requests. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pax Veridium's national animal is the Dove, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Roman Catholicism, and its currency is the Green Silver.
Most Recent Government Activity: 106 minutes ago
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Pax Veridium, the government is flooded with compensation requests.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Pax Veridium, invading armies are given hard glares for their cheek.
- 4 days ago: Pax Veridium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- 4 days ago: Pax Veridium endorsed The Kingdom of Niederdeutchland.
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in Pax Veridium, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- 16 days ago: Pax Veridium's influence in Coalition of Catholic States rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 24 days ago: Pax Veridium was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Pacifist (last census: #1).
- 25 days ago: Following new legislation in Pax Veridium, the government is outsourcing itself.
- 29 days ago: Pax Veridium endorsed The Dictatorship of Drewana.
- 32 days ago: Pax Veridium was ranked #1 in the region for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 5%).