The Kingdom of Pavaro is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Rob with an even hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 15.111 billion Pavaroans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government prioritizes Law & Order, with Education, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Industry are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pavo City. The average income tax rate is 76.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but stagnant Pavaroan economy, worth 123 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. Average income is 8,205 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens, all restaurants close before dinner time, and penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pavaro's national animal is the hamster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pavaro was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Carthosha.
- : Pavaro was endorsed by The Holy Blue Zombie Empire of Urinai.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative'.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, all restaurants close before dinner time.
- : Pavaro was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, mournful opera fans place bouquets of roses at a 3000 capacity parking lot.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Dustwind, Randomain, Steidenland, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Kelvinski, Blogotopia, Rex Republic, Earth Federation, Ilha Rongo Koa, Gitchie Manito, Lost Islands of Pantagon, FreeGunsForAll, Solleana, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, Samonaemia, The United Dog Days Providence, Trussiama, Paffnia, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Oldiron, Cardini, RhoCancri, Wysrod, Lady of the light, Wailfolk, Perzische Keizer, Urinai, and Carthosha.