“Stick to your hedgehog!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Kingdom of Pavaro is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Rob with an even hand, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, prohibition of alcohol, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 12.845 billion Pavaroans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pavo City. The average income tax rate is 73.9%.
The large but stagnant Pavaroan economy, worth 131 trillion credits a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 10,268 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
There is a dearth of space for new houses, protests are legal but strictly supervised, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, and punitive tariffs protect local industry. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pavaro's national animal is the hamster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 hours ago
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Pavaro, punitive tariffs protect local industry.
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Pavaro, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras.
- 6 days ago: Pavaro was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Pavaro, protests are legal but strictly supervised.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Pavaro, there is a dearth of space for new houses.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Pavaro, criminals are thrown to the hamsters to repay their debt to society.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Pavaro, the government seizes all major gold finds.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Pavaro, the government is avowedly atheist.
- 6 days ago: Pavaro endorsed The United Systems of Nojia.
- 11 days ago: Pavaro was endorsed by The United Systems of Nojia.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Anollasia, Royal Hindus, Dustwind, Randomain, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Markanite, Steidenland, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Aipotu Ruo, Kelvinski, Blogotopia, Wysrod, Rex Republic, Zabbar, Earth Federation, and Nojia.