The Kingdom of Pavaro is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Rob with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, digital currency, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 15.62 billion Pavaroans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pavo City. The average income tax rate is 67.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but stagnant Pavaroan economy, worth 257 trillion credits a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 16,489 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Visitors to the famed rainforests are instead taken to vast furniture factories, businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law, and ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pavaro's national animal is the hamster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pavaro was endorsed by The Kingdom of Central Realms.
- : Pavaro was endorsed by The Principality of Metricis.
- : Pavaro was endorsed by The Kingdom of Zalika.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up.
- : Pavaro endorsed The Democratic Republic of Sofa Class.
- : Pavaro endorsed The Holy Empire of Los gurls.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, visitors to the famed rainforests are instead taken to vast furniture factories.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Dustwind, Randomain, Steidenland, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Kelvinski, Blogotopia, Rex Republic, Earth Federation, Ilha Rongo Koa, FreeGunsForAll, Solleana, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, Samonaemia, The United Dog Days Providence, Trussiama, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Cardini, Wysrod, Lady of the light, Wailfolk, Perzische Keizer, Urinai, Carthosha, Siuts, The United states of Pineapple, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Dopiax, The Tasmanian Islands, New Icelandic Republic, Puzzlement Pizza, Kydonis, Louisistan, Mystiquelle, Skiles Empire, Iluuz, Shaginwagan, The Republic of The Sith, Alliance of Concordia, Koromaniaca, Brandishland, Sorya, Collective Society of Clementi, Kokkinostan, Candlewhisper Archive, Dragonlightning, Adorna, Lesboes, Icifica, and 4 others.Los gurls, Sofa Class, Metricis, and Central Realms.