The Kingdom of Pavaro is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Rob with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, national health service, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 14.335 billion Pavaroans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pavo City. The average income tax rate is 74.7%.
The large but stagnant Pavaroan economy, worth 267 trillion credits a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 18,637 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, cremation is compulsory for the deceased, Pavaro's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, and gambling is outlawed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pavaro's national animal is the hamster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, gambling is outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, Pavaro's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- : Pavaro endorsed The Community of Aipotu Ruo.
- : Pavaro was endorsed by The Community of Aipotu Ruo.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, cremation is compulsory for the deceased.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, politicians are losing their jobs in a plan to make the government 'leaner and fitter'.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, annulments are on the rise as couples discover their ancestors were born in the same hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, corporations are forbidden from employing outside the nation.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Dustwind, Randomain, Steidenland, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Kelvinski, Blogotopia, Rex Republic, Earth Federation, Nojia, Ilha Rongo Koa, Gitchie Manito, Lost Islands of Pantagon, FreeGunsForAll, Solleana, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, Samonaemia, The United Dog Days Providence, The Peach Islands, Trussiama, Paffnia, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Oldiron, Cardini, and Aipotu Ruo.