The Kingdom of Pavaro is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by King Rob with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, punitive income tax rates, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 13.946 billion Pavaroans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pavo City. The average income tax rate is 74.9%.
The sizeable but stagnant Pavaroan economy, worth 74.8 trillion credits a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 5,361 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, the study of medicine is popular throughout Pavaro, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, and any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pavaro's national animal is the hamster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pavaro was endorsed by The Republic of AmericaIS THE BEST.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, the study of medicine is popular throughout Pavaro.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, the airship business has been driven out of the country by strict regulations and high fines.
- : Pavaro voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prohibiting Animal Abuse"".
- : Pavaro was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 10%).
- : Pavaro was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Pavaro was endorsed by The Queendom of Ledarnia.
Endorsements Received: 19 » Dustwind, Randomain, Steidenland, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Kelvinski, Blogotopia, Rex Republic, Earth Federation, Nojia, Aersoldorf, Ilha Rongo Koa, Gitchie Manito, Lost Islands of Pantagon, United Kingdom of Selesnia, FreeGunsForAll, Solleana, Samanar, and AmericaIS THE BEST.