The Kingdom of Pavaro is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by King Rob with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, strictly enforced bedtime, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 16.509 billion Pavaroans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pavo City. The average income tax rate is 67.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Pavaroan economy, worth 475 trillion credits a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 28,798 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines, vacationers and business travelers are often warned that they may lose the right to vote if they spend too much time overseas, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus, and robosexual marriages are increasingly common. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pavaro's national animal is the hamster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pavaro was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Pavaro's influence in 10000 Islands fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Pavaro's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Pavaro was endorsed by The Republic of Boltor.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, robosexual marriages are increasingly common.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, vacationers and business travelers are often warned that they may lose the right to vote if they spend too much time overseas.
- : Pavaro was endorsed by The Pint of Guinness of The Soylent Green Party.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Dustwind, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Kelvinski, Blogotopia, Rex Republic, Earth Federation, FreeGunsForAll, Solleana, AmericaIS THE BEST, Samonaemia, The United Dog Days Providence, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Cardini, Wysrod, Lady of the light, Wailfolk, Perzische Keizer, Siuts, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Dopiax, The Tasmanian Islands, New Icelandic Republic, Puzzlement Pizza, Louisistan, Mystiquelle, Iluuz, The Republic of The Sith, Alliance of Concordia, Collective Society of Clementi, Kokkinostan, Candlewhisper Archive, Icifica, Sofa Class, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Kyrizstanislav, Cesaris, Zeganas, Atlanta Island, Spiritbw, Militanis, The Soylent Green Party, and Boltor.