The Kingdom of Pavaro is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Rob with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 13.213 billion Pavaroans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government prioritizes Law & Order, with Environment, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Industry aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pavo City. The average income tax rate is 73.3%.
The large but stagnant Pavaroan economy, worth 292 trillion credits a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 22,109 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Punitive tariffs protect local industry, electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high, the government is a clear-cut case of tyranny by majority, and prisons are crowded with possible terrorist suspects. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pavaro's national animal is the hamster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
- 14 hours ago: Pavaro fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 14 hours ago: Pavaro fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Pavaro was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 4 days ago: Pavaro was endorsed by The Senatorial Triumvirate of Gitchie Manito.
- 7 days ago: Pavaro was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Ilha Rongo Koa.
- 9 days ago: Pavaro was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Steamhaven II.
- 13 days ago: Pavaro was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).
- 19 days ago: Pavaro was endorsed by The Poetic Tendencies of Aersoldorf.
- 28 days ago: Pavaro was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments (last census: Top 10%).
- 28 days ago: Pavaro fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
Endorsements Received: 21 » Anollasia, Royal Hindus, Dustwind, Randomain, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Steidenland, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Aipotu Ruo, Kelvinski, Blogotopia, Wysrod, Rex Republic, Earth Federation, Nojia, The Republic of Michigan, Yatsuhashimurasaki, Aersoldorf, Steamhaven II, Ilha Rongo Koa, and Gitchie Manito.