The Kingdom of Pavaro is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Rob with an even hand, and renowned for its digital currency, ubiquitous missile silos, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 16.327 billion Pavaroans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pavo City. The average income tax rate is 67.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Pavaroan economy, worth 463 trillion credits a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 28,418 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner, directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Pavo City as a backdrop, rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons, and skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pavaro's national animal is the hamster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pavaro was endorsed by The Pint of Guinness of The Soylent Green Party.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons.
- : Pavaro was endorsed by The Kingdom of Militanis.
- : Pavaro was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Pavaro was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Pavaro was endorsed by The Democratic Kingdom of Azkania.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Pavo City as a backdrop.
- : Following new legislation in Pavaro, violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner.
- : Pavaro's influence in 10000 Islands fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
Endorsements Received: 46 » Dustwind, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Kelvinski, Blogotopia, Rex Republic, Earth Federation, Ilha Rongo Koa, FreeGunsForAll, Solleana, AmericaIS THE BEST, Samonaemia, The United Dog Days Providence, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Cardini, Wysrod, Lady of the light, Wailfolk, Perzische Keizer, Carthosha, Siuts, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Dopiax, The Tasmanian Islands, New Icelandic Republic, Puzzlement Pizza, Louisistan, Mystiquelle, Iluuz, The Republic of The Sith, Alliance of Concordia, Collective Society of Clementi, Kokkinostan, Candlewhisper Archive, Lesboes, Icifica, Sofa Class, Metricis, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Kyrizstanislav, Cesaris, Zeganas, Atlanta Island, Spiritbw, Militanis, and The Soylent Green Party.