“To serve, to glorify, to thrive.”
|Category: Authoritarian Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Theocratic People's Republic of Patricant is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Shinso Akanabe with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its compassionate population of 4.769 billion are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Religion & Spirituality, although Law & Order and Education are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of St Waldo. The average income tax rate is 79%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The nation has an international reputation for compassion, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, an enormous health awareness programme is underway, and strategic bombers are being converted into preschools. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Patricant's national animal is the Motta Snake, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the Teres.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 4 days ago: Patricant endorsed The People's Trotskist Republic of Rakipuland.
- 4 days ago: Patricant endorsed The Democratie reelle of Gaiah.
- 4 days ago: Patricant relocated from The Republic Nations to France.
- 4 days ago: Patricant voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Bruce".
- 4 days ago: Patricant was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 5 days ago: Patricant voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Renewable Energy Installations"".
- 6 days ago: Patricant's influence in The Republic Nations fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- 8 days ago: Patricant's influence in The Republic Nations rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 14 days ago: Patricant was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured.
- 15 days ago: Patricant was endorsed by The Empire of Starkiller101.
Endorsements Received: None.