“The hills of ParrrrTay are staggering!”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
The Pubs of Parkplace is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its parental licensing program. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 18.403 billion enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Law & Order, although the Environment and Education are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ParrrrTay City. The average income tax rate is 49%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Extreme political groups are outlawed, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, and traffic jams are a common sight due to construction work from a massive overhaul of the nation's freeways. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Parkplace's national animal is the Chocolate Snow Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Daquires.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 16 hours ago
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Parkplace was endorsed by The Lovely Apartment of Lorelai County.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Parkplace endorsed The Republic of Canucks14.
- 4 days ago: Parkplace voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On the Declaration of War".
- 5 days ago: Parkplace was endorsed by The Powderwealth of Ski Freaks.
- 8 days ago: Parkplace voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Stopping Suicide Seeds".
- 8 days ago: Parkplace fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Politically Free.
- 8 days ago: Parkplace fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Politically Free.
- 9 days ago: Parkplace lodged a message on the Canada Regional Message Board.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Parkplace, traffic jams are a common sight due to construction work from a massive overhaul of the nation's freeways.
- 13 days ago: Parkplace endorsed The Guitar Enthusiasts of Rock-onia.
Endorsements Received: 61 (Ishmiel, Cowland5, Kiljarit, Farfel the Dog, SLAM-ER, SetiCrunchers, Keefenstein, The Unionized Stoners, Esselldee, Almonaster Nuevo, Orthus Mundus, Mojaguay, Lidyn, MaziChino, Ambrok, Omnivorous, Spirit Bear, TurtDadon, Devil Heart, Aslanistan, Jus Dananas, Ecans, Alalala Land, Lutzelhaven, Firefights, CEarle, Funkyland, Penguinestine, Laughterandsunshine, Vita Nova de Yerik, Wild Mustanges, Vancili, Transylvantarcticanada, Kartok, Dyoshun, Rylona, The Tau Contingent, RQNP, Coringar, Kanuckdia, Boreal Tundra WA Admin, Higsantium, Hickum, Cance, Mesocricetus Auratus Peninsula, Oilers Fans, Faxenland, Great Borealia, The Willing, Freezing Cold Water, Lardon Atya, Irkthanbald, The Mountain Smauge, Femke, Logical Thinking, Another Dimension, Grananthaia, Femuris, Rock-onia, Ski Freaks, Lorelai County)