The Pubs of Parkplace is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its parental licensing program, strictly enforced bedtime, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 22.605 billion Parkplaceans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous government prioritizes Law & Order, although Environment and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ParrrrTay City. The average income tax rate is 70.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Parkplacean economy, worth a remarkable 1,453 trillion Daquireses a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 64,292 Daquireses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Euthanasia is legal, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, the nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist, and citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Parkplace's national animal is the Chocolate Snow Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 hours ago
- 2 days 13 hours ago: Parkplace was endorsed by The Empire of Mornangren.
- 6 days ago: Parkplace voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Mahaj".
- 7 days ago: Parkplace endorsed The Kingdom of McDorman.
- 7 days ago: Parkplace was endorsed by The Kingdom of McDorman.
- 8 days ago: Parkplace voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reducing Automobile Emissions"".
- 15 days ago: Parkplace was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- 15 days ago: Parkplace was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in Parkplace, citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets.
- 16 days ago: Parkplace voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Scientific Cooperation".
- 17 days ago: Following new legislation in Parkplace, the nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Cowland5, Kiljarit, SLAM-ER, SetiCrunchers, Almonaster Nuevo, Mojaguay, Ambrok, Omnivorous, Devil Heart, Laughterandsunshine, Faxenland, Higsantium, Guelphia, Wild Mustanges, Gary Neville, Lardon Atya, Rhuztovkia, Firefights, Stormaen, Turrican, New Vinland, A Lee Project, Auq, Lutsen, Ishmiel, Mapleleafs, The United Republic States of Newland, Mirahge, Mesocricetus Auratus Peninsula, Maple Islands, Jamberry, Mektar, Barlond, The Chris Brotherhood, Vaikneland, Liarg, Borderands, Xaienia, Koinon, Rimian Xinbeishan, Kartok, McDorman, and Mornangren.