“Have you seen this person?”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Instigator
Location: The Genesis Corporation
The Milk Carton Missing of Paranoidia is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by Supreme Leader with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 6.268 billion Paranoidians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alpha Complex. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms, Harry Potter books are banned, students and teachers are regularly stopped and searched for symbols of religious affiliation before class, and reporters sent to cover suspected UFO visits come back with stories about quilting bees. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Paranoidia's national animal is the Grumpy Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Paranoia, and its currency is the No.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 hours ago
- 15 hours ago: Paranoidia lodged a message on the The Genesis Corporation Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Paranoidia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Vandoosa".
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Paranoidia was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- 4 days ago: Paranoidia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rules of Surrender".
- 4 days ago: Paranoidia lodged a message on the The Genesis Corporation Regional Message Board.
- 4 days ago: Paranoidia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 6 days ago: Paranoidia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn North Korea"".
- 6 days ago: Paranoidia lodged a message on the The Genesis Corporation Regional Message Board.
- 8 days ago: Paranoidia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Durkadurkiranistan II"".
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in Paranoidia, reporters sent to cover suspected UFO visits come back with stories about quilting bees.