The CTE State of Paranoidia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Me with an iron fist, and notable for its national health service, smutty television, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 9.623 billion Paranoidians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alpha Complex. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Paranoidian economy, worth a remarkable 2,159 trillion Laters a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 224,452 Laters, with the richest citizens earning 6.0 times as much as the poorest.
Students cut up leftover Laters during Arts and Crafts, organ donation is compulsory, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, and Paranoidia has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Paranoidia's national animal is the Squirrel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Forgetting.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Paranoidia was endorsed by The Republic of Bulbuder.
- : Paranoidia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Paranoidia was endorsed by The Free Association of Salish-Cascadia.
- : Paranoidia lodged a message on the The Genesis Corporation Regional Message Board.
- : Paranoidia's influence in The Genesis Corporation fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- : Paranoidia's influence in The Genesis Corporation rose from "Minnow" to "Dealmaker".
- : Paranoidia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector and the Top 10% for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Inclusive.
- : Paranoidia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Place that has No Big Banks"".
- : Paranoidia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Environmental Warfare Act".
- : Paranoidia endorsed The Free Association of Salish-Cascadia.