“Have you seen this person?”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Diplomat
Location: The Genesis Corporation
The Milk Carton Missing of Paranoidia is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by Supreme Leader with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 4.406 billion are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alpha Complex. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Information Technology and Automobile Manufacturing.
Crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, and record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Paranoidia's national animal is the Grumpy Cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Paranoia, and its currency is the No.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 hours ago
- 9 hours ago: Paranoidia endorsed The Royal Imperial Kingdom of Yakostan.
- 10 hours ago: Paranoidia lodged a message on the The Genesis Corporation Regional Message Board.
- 13 hours ago: Paranoidia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Network Neutrality".
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Paranoidia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate NAZI EUROPE"".
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Paranoidia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Paranoidia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Authoritarian.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Paranoidia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Adequate Shelter".
- 6 days ago: Paranoidia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Cultural Heritage Protection"".
- 6 days ago: Paranoidia lodged a message on the The Genesis Corporation Regional Message Board.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Paranoidia, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported.