“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.”
Regional Influence: Handshaker
Location: Capitalist Paradise
The Freedom-Seeking Republic of Panageadom is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by President Cambyses Bohr with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 16.28 billion Panageans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded individuals is mainly concerned with Education, although Law & Order and Healthcare are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Babylon. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Book Publishing and Uranium Mining.
People are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer, X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low, teenagers across the country are celebrating the defeat of a national curfew bill, and it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is moderate. Panageadom's national animal is the protozoa, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the leaf.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 hours ago
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Panageadom endorsed The United Kingdom of Regoslavia.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Panageadom was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Regoslavia.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Panageadom was endorsed by The United States of Liamsborough.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Panageadom was endorsed by The Free Land of Libertariu.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Panageadom was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations (last census: Top 10%).
- 5 days ago: Panageadom was reclassified from "Corporate Bordello" to "Anarchy".
- 7 days ago: Panageadom was reclassified from "Anarchy" to "Corporate Bordello".
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Panageadom, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Panageadom, teenagers across the country are celebrating the defeat of a national curfew bill.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Panageadom, X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Acario, Freedombourg, Burtonia WA Embassy, Perpendiculous, United Kodiaks, GabeWorld, Noaniah, UNDelegate, Tyzoid, Red Snapperstein, FASTERCAT, Octal, The United Oman, Nazerin, Tonakistan, Edgemaster, Tuti, Luthatania, Capitalist Producers, Edison Culver, Kaputer, Shakunik, Versille, Aelhaeran, The Glorious Bimbolia, Libertocria, Lucanda, Plisskenstan, Coldrige, San Duo, Ausdonia, Selimiye, DWAsnia, Southern Hampshire, Czeckolutania, Mindraker, The Sea Cadet Corps, Poopsancagizal, Rovertun, Libertariu, Liamsborough, and Regoslavia.