The Federation of Pan-Africanism is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Gaddafi with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical population of 8.55 billion Pan-Africanismians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pan-Africanism City. The average income tax rate is 96.6%.
The large but stagnant Pan-Africanismian economy, worth 206 trillion Trades a year, is driven entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 24,135 Trades, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused, most citizens in Pan-Africanism are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government, and movies and computer games are strictly censored for violence. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pan-Africanism's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pan-Africanism was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Police Ratios.
- : Pan-Africanism was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Pan-Africanism was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Pan-Africanism was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured (last census: Top 5%).
- : Pan-Africanism was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest (last census: Top 5%).
- : Pan-Africanism was struck by a Cure Missile from The Mass Line of Comradeland, curing 1 million infected.
- : Pan-Africanism was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Pan-Africanism fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Pan-Africanism fell out of the world Top 10% for Highest Police Ratios.
- : Pan-Africanism's influence in North Korea fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".