The Republic of Pakinowstan is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. The hard-working, democratic population of 3.616 billion Pakinowstanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 63.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Pakinowstanian economy, worth 135 trillion Madles a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is 37,580 Madles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pakinowstan's national animal is the Beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 30 days ago: Pakinowstan fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Devout.
- 161 days ago: Pakinowstan fell out of the regional Top 10% for Best Weather.
- 208 days ago: Pakinowstan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Devout.
- 220 days ago: Pakinowstan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 220 days ago: Pakinowstan relocated from Pelononia to The Rejected Realms.
- 220 days ago: Pakinowstan was ejected from Pelononia by The Dictatorship of Tomainia.
- 275 days ago: Pakinowstan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 333 days ago: Pakinowstan purchased a ByteCoin miner for ฿ 2.000.
- 358 days ago: Pakinowstan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 363 days ago: Pakinowstan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens.