“Mottos are for people who need a motto.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Superpower
The Dominion of Pah Wraith is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mister All Powerful with an even hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 8.157 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Public Transport. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pah Wraith City. The average income tax rate is 41%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, politicians are to be found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, and religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pah Wraith's national animal is the UnCategorized, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Latinum.
Most Recent Government Activity: 45 days ago
- 10 days ago: Pah Wraith fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 25 days ago: Pah Wraith fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 33 days ago: Pah Wraith was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 41 days ago: Pah Wraith was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- 50 days ago: Pah Wraith fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Avoided.
- 57 days ago: Pah Wraith was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Rudest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 64 days ago: Pah Wraith fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- 68 days ago: Pah Wraith voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate NAZI EUROPE".
- 82 days ago: Pah Wraith was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 90 days ago: Following new legislation in Pah Wraith, religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else.
Endorsements Received: None.