The Independent Nation-State of Pacific Commonwealth is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Maze with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, ubiquitous missile silos, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 8.787 billion Pacific Commonwealthians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dub Jay. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Pacific Commonwealthian economy, worth a remarkable 1,483 trillion pesoes a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 168,837 pesoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The military has forsaken terrestrial warfare, the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Dub Jay for fear of causing a fuss, Maze's mistress is the belle at many state balls, and extraordinary tribunals try accused financials criminals. Crime is totally unknown. Pacific Commonwealth's national animal is the ratel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Batmanism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 hours ago
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Pacific Commonwealth, extraordinary tribunals try accused financials criminals.
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Pacific Commonwealth, Maze's mistress is the belle at many state balls.
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Pacific Commonwealth, the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Dub Jay for fear of causing a fuss.
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Pacific Commonwealth, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare.
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Pacific Commonwealth, only fully-fledged members of MENSA are allowed to vote.
- 12 hours ago: Pacific Commonwealth endorsed The Kingdom of West Gensokyo.
- 6 days ago: Pacific Commonwealth was endorsed by The Republic of Purple Atlantis.
- 6 days ago: Pacific Commonwealth fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Pacifist.
- 9 days ago: Pacific Commonwealth was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 11 days ago: Pacific Commonwealth was endorsed by The WA Puppet of FreeGunsForAll.
Endorsements Received: 38 » The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Christian Indonesia, No Hope, Earth Federation, Nojia, Coreras, Solleana, Screaming Saint, New gillingham, United Governments of Newrope, Dustwind, Tzo, The United Tributational Territories, American Republic of Independent States, Gitchie Manito, Blogotopia, Kevnaria, Grungerock, Osea Island, Ilha Rongo Koa, Zeganas, Aersoldorf, Linkdahero, Azaleus, Wolfpredator, Wolfhunters, The United Dog Days Providence, Caesarian Rule, GaultVille, Lost Islands of Pantagon, AdyLand, Zeklandia, Neo-Fantasia, The Peach Islands, Hopetown, United Kingdom of Selesnia, West Gensokyo, and FreeGunsForAll.