The Independent Nation-State of Pacific Commonwealth is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Maze with an even hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, rampant corporate plagiarism, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 8.575 billion Pacific Commonwealthians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dub Jay. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Pacific Commonwealthian economy, worth a remarkable 1,432 trillion pesoes a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 167,085 pesoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, mobile phone masts are being erected all over the country, long arduous trials are held for the most trivial of offences, and much of Pacific Commonwealth's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence. Crime is totally unknown. Pacific Commonwealth's national animal is the ratel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Batmanism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Pacific Commonwealth was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).
- 3 days 22 hours ago: Pacific Commonwealth was endorsed by The Federation of Zeklandia.
- 4 days ago: Pacific Commonwealth was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- 4 days ago: Pacific Commonwealth was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Pacific Commonwealth, much of Pacific Commonwealth's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Pacific Commonwealth, long arduous trials are held for the most trivial of offences.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Pacific Commonwealth, mobile phone masts are being erected all over the country.
- 5 days ago: Pacific Commonwealth voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Stujenske".
- 5 days ago: Pacific Commonwealth endorsed The Anarchist State of GaultVille.
- 5 days ago: Pacific Commonwealth endorsed The Fiefdom of Caesarian Rule.
Endorsements Received: 40 » The Isle of Tol Eressea, Aipotu Ruo, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Christian Indonesia, No Hope, Earth Federation, Nojia, Coreras, Solleana, Screaming Saint, New gillingham, United Governments of Newrope, Dustwind, Tzo, The Republic of Michigan, Anollasia, The United Tributational Territories, American Republic of Independent States, Gitchie Manito, Blogotopia, Kevnaria, Grungerock, Osea Island, Ilha Rongo Koa, Zeganas, Aersoldorf, Terra de Portugal, Linkdahero, Azaleus, Fresh Hope, All glory to the hypno-toad, Steamhaven II, Wolfpredator, Wolfhunters, The United Dog Days Providence, Caesarian Rule, GaultVille, Lost Islands of Pantagon, AdyLand, and Zeklandia.