The Technocracy of Ozzy is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Radiant Aegis with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 10.187 billion Ozzalonians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ozboro. The average income tax rate is 96.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Ozzalonian economy, worth a remarkable 2,548 trillion Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 250,153 Marks, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 988,302 per year while the poor average 42,867, a ratio of 23.1 to 1.
Mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ozzy's national animal is the Orange and white cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ozzy's influence in Laughing Coffin rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Ozzy's influence in Laughing Coffin rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in Ozzy, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Ozzy's influence in Laughing Coffin rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Ozzy's influence in Laughing Coffin rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Ozzy lodged a message on the Laughing Coffin Regional Message Board.
- : Ozzy relocated from The Rejected Realms to Laughing Coffin.
- : Ozzy was removed from the regional ban list of The Invaders by The Field Commander of T E Lawrence.
- : Ozzy relocated from The Invaders to The Rejected Realms.
- : Ozzy was ejected and banned from The Invaders by The Field Commander of T E Lawrence.