The TNI Empire of Oud-Heverlee Leuven is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.626 billion Oud-Heverlee Leuvenians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Welfare, although Education, Healthcare, and Social Policy are also considered important. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 54.1%.
The very strong Oud-Heverlee Leuvenian economy, worth 251 trillion König's Sovereigns a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 44,758 König's Sovereigns, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, divorce is illegal, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing, and all streets are privately owned toll roads. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Oud-Heverlee Leuven's national animal is the Wolf.
Most Recent Government Activity: 49 days ago
- 25 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nicest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 80 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 87 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 5%).
- 98 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- 105 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven relocated from Balder to The Rejected Realms.
- 105 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven altered its national flag.
- 105 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven changed its national currency to "König's Sovereign".
- 105 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven was refounded in Balder.
- 173 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven ceased to exist.
- 186 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Free.