The TNI Empire of Oud-Heverlee Leuven is a colossal, genial nation, notable for its frequent executions, zero percent divorce rate, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.498 billion Oud-Heverlee Leuvenians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Welfare, with Education, Healthcare, and Social Policy also on the agenda. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 54.1%.
The very strong Oud-Heverlee Leuvenian economy, worth 246 trillion König's Sovereigns a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 44,758 König's Sovereigns, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, divorce is illegal, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing, and all streets are privately owned toll roads. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Oud-Heverlee Leuven's national animal is the Wolf.
Most Recent Government Activity: 28 days ago
- 4 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nicest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 59 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 66 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 5%).
- 77 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- 84 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven relocated from Balder to The Rejected Realms.
- 84 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven altered its national flag.
- 84 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven changed its national currency to "König's Sovereign".
- 84 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven was refounded in Balder.
- 152 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven ceased to exist.
- 165 days ago: Oud-Heverlee Leuven was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Free.