“Libera et impera”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Imperial States of Orcoa is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Emperor Zach the 4th with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 8.458 billion enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marienburg. The average income tax rate is 98%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Orcoa to be bombproof, Orcoa is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, and sex changes are routinely performed at Orcoa's hospitals. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Orcoa's national animal is the Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is The Imperial Chruch Of Orcoa, and its currency is the Reikmark.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 hours ago
- 19 days ago: Orcoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 19 days ago: Orcoa fell out of the regional Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 34 days ago: Orcoa was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- 40 days ago: Orcoa was endorsed by Civil republic of basilicata.
- 40 days ago: Orcoa was endorsed by The Community of Precisely Nothing.
- 42 days ago: Orcoa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- 42 days ago: Orcoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 61 days ago: Orcoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 71 days ago: Orcoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 5%).
- 86 days ago: Orcoa changed its national slogan to "Libera et impera".