The Radiant Ascendance of Onarii is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Illuminary with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 23.21 billion Onarans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal government is primarily concerned with Education, although Environment and Defense are also considered important, while Law & Order and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Radiance. The average income tax rate is 74.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Onariian economy, worth a remarkable 2,375 trillion lucents a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 102,346 lucents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings, many aides in The Illuminary's office are known to be serial jaywalkers, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable, and election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes. Crime is totally unknown. Onarii's national animal is the White Stag, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Onarii was endorsed by The Republic of New Mimiland.
- : Onarii was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Onarii, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Onarii was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates and Healthiest Citizens.
- : Onarii was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Onarii was endorsed by The Allied States of Finbro Holdings.
- : Onarii was endorsed by The Kingdom of Rabbitomia.
- : Following new legislation in Onarii, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable.
- : Onarii endorsed The Republic of Mohr.
- : Onarii was endorsed by The Republic of Mohr.
Endorsements Received: 67 » The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Dustwind, Solleana, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Seranis, Matterland, Earth Federation, Kelvinski, Slaytania, Mystiquelle, Coreras, Testa, Beiluxia, Steidenland, FreeGunsForAll, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Linkdahero, The Republic of lkxciv, Samanar, Samonaemia, AmericaIS THE BEST, Zyrcrestia, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Chronopolice, The Tasmanian Islands, Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, Zeganas, Aedue, Leirkra, Urinai, Carthosha, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Dopiax, Digatoria, Louisistan, Alfburg, Karlstejn, A Death Arena, Glorious Nero, Crustacion, Deesates, Iluuz, Siuts, Wysrod, and 17 others.The State of Walrus Devotion, The Republic of The Sith, Metricis, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Sofa Class, Better Indonesia, Aleg, Xestar, Cesaris, Central Realms, Atlanta Island, Spiritbw, Myopic, Mohr, Rabbitomia, Finbro Holdings, and New Mimiland.