The Radiant Ascendance of Onarii is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The Illuminary with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 23.557 billion Onarans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal government is primarily concerned with Education, with Environment, Defense, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Radiance. The average income tax rate is 73.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Onariian economy, worth a remarkable 2,461 trillion lucents a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 104,486 lucents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks, advertisers scramble to sponsor the broadcast of The Illuminary's most personal functions, board shorts have replaced board rooms, and 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the Onariian Space Agency. Crime is totally unknown. Onarii's national animal is the White Stag, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Onarii was endorsed by The Republic of Boltor.
- : Following new legislation in Onarii, 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the Onariian Space Agency.
- : Onarii endorsed The Kingdom of The Future Gods.
- : Onarii was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Future Gods.
- : Following new legislation in Onarii, board shorts have replaced board rooms.
- : Following new legislation in Onarii, advertisers scramble to sponsor the broadcast of The Illuminary's most personal functions.
- : Following new legislation in Onarii, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks.
- : Following new legislation in Onarii, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants.
- : Onarii endorsed The People's Republic of Soldaten des Hippokrates.
- : Onarii endorsed The Principality of Lastarte.
Endorsements Received: 62 » The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Dustwind, Solleana, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Seranis, Matterland, Earth Federation, Kelvinski, Slaytania, Mystiquelle, Coreras, Testa, Beiluxia, FreeGunsForAll, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, The United Dog Days Providence, Linkdahero, The Republic of lkxciv, Samonaemia, AmericaIS THE BEST, Zyrcrestia, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, The Tasmanian Islands, Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, Zeganas, Aedue, Leirkra, Carthosha, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Dopiax, Digatoria, Louisistan, Alfburg, Karlstejn, A Death Arena, Crustacion, Iluuz, Siuts, Wysrod, The State of Walrus Devotion, The Republic of The Sith, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Sofa Class, Better Indonesia, Aleg, Cesaris, and 12 others.Atlanta Island, Spiritbw, Myopic, Mohr, Rabbitomia, Finbro Holdings, Militanis, Doltharos, Lastarte, Soldaten des Hippokrates, The Future Gods, and Boltor.