The Turbine powered Engine of Offshore Racing is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by High Executive Powerboat Racer with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 11.35 billion Offshore Racingians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Carbon Fiber Hull. The average income tax rate is 74.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Offshore Racingian economy, worth 850 trillion Fuels a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 74,916 Fuels, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping, the government recently relinquished its monopoly on the mail service, citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets, and UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Offshore Racing's national animal is the Cheetah, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Offshore Racing was endorsed by The United States of Jadanese.
- : Offshore Racing was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Offshore Racing endorsed The Community of Country that eats.
- : Offshore Racing was endorsed by The Community of Country that eats.
- : Offshore Racing voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Toxic Heavy Metals Act".
- : Offshore Racing was endorsed by The Once Omniscient Powerhouse of TAO the Watcher.
- : Offshore Racing endorsed The Once Omniscient Powerhouse of TAO the Watcher.
- : Offshore Racing endorsed The Christmas Republic of Empy.
- : Offshore Racing was endorsed by The Christmas Republic of Empy.
- : Offshore Racing withdrew its vote on the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"".
Endorsements Received: 68 » Chestaan, Southern Eureka, Golovia, Krailing, Elegarth, Atlas Domain, Abaja, Papercuts and Skittles, The people of Tuk Tuk, Zogradia, Fujai, Illusionist, The Remnants of Zogg, Oometz, New Talisia, Gharlani, Sindria, Unkhar, Murderess, Derriador, Vorpommern-Ruegen, Brandengrad, Fallgriffin, Dubraya, Glorious Existence, The 9 Stars, Reversed Clause, Drannor, Lab, Wickedly evil people, Lady Anastasia, Great Liberal Land of True Serbia, Griffon Lands, OgJoker, Greynne, Ophirra, Mediobogdum, Envisa, Anzat, Drachmaland, Antahbrantahstan, Dantera, Mad Weed, Pallou, DankDank, Jode and Jone, Denieria, Amymnia, Seosation, KREFIELD, and 18 others.Consular, Royaume De Roulant, Khandavaprastha, BIteland, EHWAH, The Disney Union, Stormvald, Darkesia, Majdim, Big Bad Badger, BlackGates, Thaelyn, Yy4u, Greg Tucker, Empy, TAO the Watcher, Country that eats, and Jadanese.