The Keep on winning of Offshore Racing is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by High Executive Powerboat Racer with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, strictly enforced bedtime, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 9.561 billion Offshore Racingians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Carbon Fiber Hull. The average income tax rate is 75.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Offshore Racingian economy, worth 728 trillion Fuels a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is 76,242 Fuels, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Artists are pillars of society, citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets, foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country, and the military is slashing spending on conventional arms and diverting it to spending on prosthetic arms. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Offshore Racing's national animal is the Cheetah, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Offshore Racing was endorsed by The OCD Bicyclist of Wickedly evil people.
- : Offshore Racing fell out of the world Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.
- : Offshore Racing was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- : Offshore Racing was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Offshore Racing fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Offshore Racing was endorsed by The Empire of The people of Tuk Tuk.
- : Offshore Racing was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Klausenbourg.
- : Offshore Racing was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 1%).
- : Offshore Racing voted against the World Assembly Resolution "World Space Administration".
- : Offshore Racing endorsed The Protectorate of Gunns4deaded.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Chestaan, Thessalian, Iasonia, BIteland, Southern Eureka, Mercanta, New Novak, Terran Borealis, Liberal Republics Union, Golovia, Lynier, Eccelia, Krailing, New Kakyoin, Roma-Carthago, Ilegaki, Sartrea, Hariko, Yy4u, Elegarth, Recuecn, Mediobogdum, United RussoAsia, Zackariani, Atlas Domain, Democratic Kolania, Ejabella, Abaja, Papercuts and Skittles, Unradik Slar, Realm of West Winchester, The people of Tuk Tuk, and Wickedly evil people.