The Empire of Numuria is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Frederick I with a fair hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.623 billion Numurians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Industry, and Social Policy are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Numus. The average income tax rate is 60.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Numurian economy, worth 213 trillion Coroas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 81,489 Coroas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Birth rates have hit an all-time low, Numuria's famous countrysides are shrouded by wind farms, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Numus, and inheritance tax has recently been abolished. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Numuria's national animal is the Osprey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Numuria's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Numuria was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- : Numuria's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Numuria was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Numuria's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Numuria's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Numuria was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Numuria ceased to exist.
- : Numuria was endorsed by Dartala.
- : Numuria was endorsed by Drumori city.