“Imperator est iustitia”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Empire of Numuria is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Frederick I with a fair hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service. The compassionate, intelligent population of 2.375 billion Numurians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Education, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Law & Order receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Numus. The average income tax rate is 68%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Tourism and Automobile Manufacturing.
Birth rates have hit an all-time low, Numuria's famous countrysides are shrouded by wind farms, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Numus, and inheritance tax has recently been abolished. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Numuria's national animal is the Osprey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Roman Catholicism, and its currency is the Coroa.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 days ago
- 12 days ago: Numuria was endorsed by The Morning Zombie of Drumori City.
- 15 days ago: Numuria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Coalition Of Freedom".
- 15 days ago: Numuria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Leaded Fuel".
- 16 days ago: Numuria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- 21 days ago: Numuria was endorsed by The Borderlands of Orangebat.
- 23 days ago: Following new legislation in Numuria, inheritance tax has recently been abolished.
- 26 days ago: Numuria was endorsed by The Empire of Great Inia.
- 26 days ago: Following new legislation in Numuria, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Numus.
- 27 days ago: Numuria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Hydraulic Fracturing".
- 27 days ago: Numuria was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Argenchine.