“Lead a man to politics, but you can't make him think”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Holy Empire of Nuevo Blluedevil is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor Magnanimous I with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 5.946 billion Nuevo Blluedevilians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nuevo Blluedevil City. The average income tax rate is 91%, and even higher for the wealthy. A substantial private sector is dominated by the Gambling industry.
Newspapers may not print any negative stories about the government, the upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned, toddlers are wielding machine guns in the name of national defense, and insurance companies charge extortionate premiums to cover homes near waterways. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nuevo Blluedevil's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Roman Catholicism, and its currency is the Empirical Mark.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Nuevo Blluedevil was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 6 days ago: Nuevo Blluedevil was refounded in Balder.
- 84 days ago: Nuevo Blluedevil ceased to exist.
- 90 days ago: Nuevo Blluedevil was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 91 days ago: Nuevo Blluedevil was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 101 days ago: Nuevo Blluedevil was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 112 days ago: Nuevo Blluedevil was refounded in Lazarus.
- 162 days ago: Nuevo Blluedevil ceased to exist.
- 190 days ago: Nuevo Blluedevil updated the World Factbook entry in Federation of Nations.
- 190 days ago: Following new legislation in Nuevo Blluedevil, insurance companies charge extortionate premiums to cover homes near waterways.