“Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Holy Biyan Empire of NSferatu is a colossal, devout nation, remarkable for its strong anti-business politics. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 9.594 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and the Environment. The average income tax rate is 39%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Voting is voluntary, elections have been outlawed, and military spending is on the increase. Crime is a problem. NSferatu's national animal is the vampire bat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the vial of blood.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 5 hours ago
- 1 day 5 hours ago: NSferatu resigned from the World Assembly.
- 5 days ago: NSferatu endorsed The Benevolent Dictatorship of The Dourian Embassy.
- 6 days ago: NSferatu was endorsed by The Republic of Quadrimmina.
- 6 days ago: NSferatu withdrew its endorsement from The Sepatarch of Tim Stark.
- 7 days ago: NSferatu withdrew its endorsement from The Great Turtle Fence of Turtles Everywhere.
- 7 days ago: NSferatu endorsed The Kingdom of Sensible Masons.
- 7 days ago: NSferatu endorsed The Santai Republic of Frasuly.
- 7 days ago: NSferatu endorsed The Osiran Nation of Cormac A Stark.
- 7 days ago: NSferatu lodged a message on the Osiris Regional Message Board.
- 8 days ago: NSferatu was endorsed by The Osiran Nation of Cormac A Stark.