The Grand Principality of Nova Prutenia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Prince Adam von Konigsberg with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 16.201 billion Nova Prutenians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Public Transport, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Konigsberg. The average income tax rate is 30.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nova Prutenian economy, worth a remarkable 2,744 trillion Thalers a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Soda Sales, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 169,392 Thalers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Nova Prutenian Babysitters Club has proven to be a huge relief to stressed-out parents across the nation, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song, teenagers can't decide if they're more embarrassed by their parents or the country's leader, and invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie. Crime is almost non-existent. Nova Prutenia's national animal is the Imperial Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nova Prutenia changed its national currency to "Thaler".
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie.
- : Nova Prutenia endorsed The Holy Empire of Allisonium.
- : Nova Prutenia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Allisonium.
- : Nova Prutenia was endorsed by The Republic of Alevistan.
- : Nova Prutenia endorsed The Republic of Alevistan.
- : Nova Prutenia endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Fossekallen.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, teenagers can't decide if they're more embarrassed by their parents or the country's leader.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, the Nova Prutenian Babysitters Club has proven to be a huge relief to stressed-out parents across the nation.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Foucaults garden, Lexembourg, Jenesia, The City-State of Vienna, Imperium Anglorum, The Fair Republic, Basque Dominion, Venetoland, Dauershire, The Seven Provinces, Stromia, Ansington, Northern German Federation, Troltovia, Fenian Provinces, The Nether Regions, Strajalands, Saint Isabel, Polonilandia, Aurora Republic, Woschia, Outer Sparta, Dacian Freelands, Eurosceptic Citizens, Bohomo, Fortia, Valrem, North of Americas, Agrase, Spagna, Wombelland, MSolandish Empire, Imperialist German Empire, Kwakwakutlopia, Vesterheim, Alpinovia, Alldyn, Newmere, Serbian Chetniks, Union of the north, Cha0sNation, The Lion of Damascus, La Jermania, Cymerra, Albertinum, Ebin, Khogeer, Noscoping, Jamoea, Mynox, and 22 others.AirstripZero, West-Berlin, Bearhinoland, Zinoquia, Republic of the Goat, Vinternia, The Blakeley Isles, Czechlands, Ayasofya, Continental Social Democrats, Zifre, Rahvav, Lovisa, Paltensia and Bursh, GijsMr, Dragao da Luz, Abalucia, Scitayarland, Blighteria, Fossekallen, Alevistan, and Allisonium.