The Grand Principality of Nova Prutenia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Prince Adam von Konigsberg with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 16.559 billion Nova Prutenians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Konigsberg. The average income tax rate is 30.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nova Prutenian economy, worth a remarkable 2,856 trillion Thalers a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Soda Sales, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 172,491 Thalers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government's religious works are headed by a New Age guru, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines, and the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources. Crime is almost non-existent. Nova Prutenia's national animal is the Imperial Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nova Prutenia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Maurelius.
- : Nova Prutenia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Silvecia.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
- : Nova Prutenia endorsed The United Socialist States of Paltensia and Bursh.
- : Nova Prutenia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Safest and the Top 5% for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Nova Prutenia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Paltensia and Bursh.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines.
- : Nova Prutenia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, the government's religious works are headed by a New Age guru.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Foucaults garden, Lexembourg, Jenesia, The City-State of Vienna, Imperium Anglorum, The Fair Republic, Basque Dominion, Venetoland, Dauershire, The Seven Provinces, Stromia, Ansington, Northern German Federation, Troltovia, Fenian Provinces, Polonilandia, Aurora Republic, Woschia, Dacian Freelands, Eurosceptic Citizens, Bohomo, Fortia, Valrem, North of Americas, Agrase, Spagna, Wombelland, MSolandish Empire, Kwakwakutlopia, Alpinovia, Newmere, The Lion of Damascus, La Jermania, Albertinum, Ebin, Khogeer, Noscoping, Jamoea, Mynox, AirstripZero, Bearhinoland, Republic of the Goat, Vinternia, Ayasofya, Continental Social Democrats, Zifre, Rahvav, Lovisa, Abalucia, Scitayarland, and 12 others.Blighteria, Fossekallen, Alevistan, Allisonium, Rubyna, Cha0sNation, Slavorussia, West Herzegovina, Einswenn, Paltensia and Bursh, Silvecia, and Maurelius.