The Grand Principality of Nova Prutenia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prince Adam von Konigsberg with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 16.906 billion Nova Prutenians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Konigsberg. The average income tax rate is 30.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nova Prutenian economy, worth a remarkable 2,924 trillion Thalers a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Soda Sales, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 172,973 Thalers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Euthanasia is legal, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods, and unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave. Crime is almost non-existent. Nova Prutenia's national animal is the Imperial Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nova Prutenia was endorsed by The Free Land of ElNido.
- : Nova Prutenia was endorsed by The Empire of JTodlah.
- : Nova Prutenia endorsed The Kingdom and Grand Duchy of The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth.
- : Nova Prutenia endorsed The Bundesrepublik of Royal Usha.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets.
- : Nova Prutenia's influence in Europe rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Nova Prutenia was endorsed by The Kingdom and Grand Duchy of The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth.
- : Nova Prutenia was endorsed by The Bundesrepublik of Royal Usha.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Foucaults garden, Lexembourg, Jenesia, The City-State of Vienna, Imperium Anglorum, The Fair Republic, Basque Dominion, Venetoland, Dauershire, The Seven Provinces, Stromia, Ansington, Northern German Federation, Troltovia, Fenian Provinces, Woschia, Dacian Freelands, Bohomo, Fortia, Valrem, North of Americas, Agrase, Spagna, Wombelland, Alpinovia, Newmere, The Lion of Damascus, La Jermania, Albertinum, Ebin, Khogeer, Jamoea, Mynox, AirstripZero, Bearhinoland, Republic of the Goat, Vinternia, Continental Social Democrats, Rahvav, Lovisa, Abalucia, Blighteria, Fossekallen, Alevistan, Allisonium, Rubyna, Cha0sNation, Slavorussia, West Herzegovina, Einswenn, and 13 others.Silvecia, Maurelius, Outer Sparta, The New Nordic Union, Eurosceptic Citizens, Evka, GeneralStalin, The Jedi-Zombi Jezus, Ahma, Royal Usha, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, JTodlah, and ElNido.