The Grand Principality of Nova Prutenia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Prince Adam von Konigsberg with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 14.39 billion Nova Prutenians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Public Transport, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Konigsberg. The average income tax rate is 22.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nova Prutenian economy, worth a remarkable 2,323 trillion Euros a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Soda Sales, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 161,491 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song, same-sex marriages are increasingly common, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, and the tenet of free speech is held dear. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Nova Prutenia's national animal is the Imperial Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Nova Prutenia was endorsed by The Zionist State of Turkestanic Union.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, same-sex marriages are increasingly common.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song.
- : Nova Prutenia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, police officers compete for the highest commissions from fines.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prutenia, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable.
- : Nova Prutenia was endorsed by The Riocht Dleathach of Fenian Provinces.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Foucaults garden, Polonilandia, Lexembourg, Jenesia, The City-State of Vienna, Imperium Anglorum, The Fair Republic, Basque Dominion, Venetoland, Eurosceptic Citizens, Dauershire, The Seven Provinces, Nova Luna, Linkisheer, Stromia, Outer Sparta, Bluegoodland, Confederation of Common Sense, United Dragons, Satan Bear, Limanie, Ansington, Eufland, Kauderia, Northern German Federation, Prinx, Continental Social Democrats, Vice Lands, Troltovia, Quantum Instability, Fenian Provinces, and Turkestanic Union.