|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: United States
The __ of Nothingg is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Captain Morgan with an iron fist, and remarkable for its parental licensing program. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 14.73 billion are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Social Equality and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rum City. The average income tax rate is 97%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Uranium Mining and Information Technology.
Skateparks can be found in every city, meat is a luxury afforded only to the wealthy, suppression of pro-democracy protests is a daily occurrence, and organ donation is compulsory. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nothingg's national animal is the Purple Hippo, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Athiest, and its currency is the gold coin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 5 days ago: Nothingg was endorsed by The American Dream of Architeuthis.
- 7 days ago: Nothingg was endorsed by The Republic of El Villa.
- 8 days ago: Nothingg endorsed The American Dream of Architeuthis.
- 8 days ago: Nothingg was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 8 days ago: Nothingg applied to join the World Assembly.
- 14 days ago: Nothingg applied to join the World Assembly.
- 14 days ago: Nothingg relocated from Lazarus to United States.
- 14 days ago: Nothingg was refounded in Lazarus.
- 35 days ago: Nothingg ceased to exist.
- 36 days ago: Nothingg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.