“Alt for Norge.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Kingdom of Norway is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Erna Solberg with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls. The compassionate, intelligent population of 4.937 billion Norwayians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oslo. The average income tax rate is 22%, but much higher for the wealthy. A healthy private sector is dominated by the Soda Sales industry.
Re-education centers are being added to most prisons, badminton was recently banned due to 'unacceptable violence' inherent to the game, the nation's youth is held blameless for all crimes, and a chain of pubs that cater solely to children has recently been unveiled. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Norway's national animal is the Moose, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Krone.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 8 hours ago
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Norway relocated from The New Commonwealth Society to Audax.
- 30 days ago: Norway was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 30 days ago: Norway was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 71 days ago: Norway was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 80 days ago: Norway lodged a message on the The New Commonwealth Society Regional Message Board.
- 81 days ago: Norway was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average (last census: Top 1%).
- 81 days ago: Norway was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average.
- 91 days ago: Norway was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 103 days ago: Norway lodged a message on the The New Commonwealth Society Regional Message Board.
- 103 days ago: Norway relocated from Capitalist Paradise to The New Commonwealth Society.