The Socialist Yuzar Republic of Northern Bavungria is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Peoples Dictator Heduk Lore with an iron fist, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 12.224 billion Yuzarians are ruled with an iron fist by the socialist government, which grants its people the freedom to do whatever they like so long as it doesn't involve getting richer than anybody else or challenging the government.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lanverska. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The Yuzarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,035 trillion Stalikoes a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 84,701 Stalikoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sociologists can charge whatever fee they like as the nation tries to find itself, prudishness is on the way out, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, and children are sent to either religious or secular schools. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Northern Bavungria's national animal is the Raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Thrinian Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Northern Bavungria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Northern Bavungria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- : Northern Bavungria voted for The Crashed Spaceship of The Salaxalans in the General Election.
- : Northern Bavungria voted for The Grand Duchy of Thomas Branson III in Round 3 of the election.
- : Northern Bavungria was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Northern Bavungria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Northern Bavungria's influence in Union of Socialist Confederate Republics rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Northern Bavungria was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and the Top 5% for Largest Populations.
- : Northern Bavungria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Northern Bavungria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
Endorsements Received: None.