“We Are Laying The Red Bricks Of The Socialist Road”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Socialist Yuzar Republic of Northern Bavungria is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Peoples Dictator Heduk Lore with an even hand, and notable for its hatred of cheese. Its compassionate population of 8.031 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lanverska. The average income tax rate is 96%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative, skateparks can be found in every city, and abortions are routinely performed in Northern Bavungria's hospitals. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Northern Bavungria's national animal is the Raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Staliko.
Most Recent Government Activity: 21 hours ago
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Northern Bavungria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Police Ratios.
- 6 days ago: Northern Bavungria was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Nicest Citizens.
- 9 days ago: Northern Bavungria was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 13 days ago: Northern Bavungria was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 13 days ago: Northern Bavungria was refounded in Balder.
- 49 days ago: Northern Bavungria ceased to exist.
- 72 days ago: Northern Bavungria's influence in Ranian Union rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- 74 days ago: Northern Bavungria's influence in Ranian Union rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- 76 days ago: Northern Bavungria's influence in Ranian Union rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- 77 days ago: Northern Bavungria's influence in Ranian Union rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".