|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: The Northern States
The Colony of North Wayland is a massive, economically powerful nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-working, intelligent population of 2.515 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 20%. A robust private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Pizza Delivery and Retail.
Voting is voluntary. Crime is a problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. North Wayland's national animal is the squirrel, and its currency is the Way.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 50 days ago: Following new legislation in North Wayland, voting is voluntary.
- 1 year 41 days ago: North Wayland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- 1 year 43 days ago: North Wayland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- 1 year 51 days ago: North Wayland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 1 year 63 days ago: North Wayland relocated from The Pacific to The Northern States.
- 1 year 63 days ago: North Wayland altered its national flag.
- 1 year 63 days ago: North Wayland was founded.