“For the Vietnamese people and North Vietnam!”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: North Vietnam
The North Vietnamese Founder of North-South Vietnam is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Madam President Nguyen Thi Binh with an iron fist, and renowned for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 8.308 billion North-South Vietnamians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hanoi-Saigon. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 26.4%.
The very strong North-South Vietnamian economy, worth 269 trillion Vietnamese Dongs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Cheese Exports, Arms Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 32,428 Vietnamese Dongs, with the richest citizens earning 8.9 times as much as the poorest.
The government spends millions of Vietnamese Dongs every year prosecuting spammers, school uniforms are compulsory, North-South Vietnam has designated Hanoi-Saigon as its capital city, and Madam President Nguyen Thi Binh has been self-declared as the Most Supreme Magnificent Overlord of Everything You Ever Saw. Crime is a problem. North-South Vietnam's national animal is the Water Buffalo, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
North-South Vietnam is ranked 1st in North Vietnam and 79,509th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with 7.5 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 23 days ago
- 86 days ago: North-South Vietnam banned Onnetothi from North Vietnam.
- 95 days ago: North-South Vietnam was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 124 days ago: North-South Vietnam banned Eeflelurahezr from North Vietnam.
- 132 days ago: North-South Vietnam agreed to construct embassies between North Vietnam and The protectorate of versus militia.
- 167 days ago: North-South Vietnam fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- 240 days ago: North-South Vietnam was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 315 days ago: North-South Vietnam agreed to construct embassies between North Vietnam and The Illuminati.
- 1 year 29 days ago: North-South Vietnam banned Aurum riders 324th treasury from North Vietnam.
- 1 year 68 days ago: North-South Vietnam banned Nakhitchevan from North Vietnam.
- 1 year 74 days ago: North-South Vietnam was banned from Nakhitchevan Autonomous Republic by Nakhitchevan.