“the tribes òf Sudanese ”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Afro Islamic Arab Sudanese of Nomadic kingdom of judani is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by prince Rashda Muhammad Alzarza IIII with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 3.223 billion, 3.193 billion of whom are zombies, Nomadic kingdoms of judanian are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Commerce are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Juda city holy metropolitan district. The average income tax rate is 97%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision, and the nation has an international reputation for compassion. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nomadic kingdom of judani's national animal is the Desert cobra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Islamic raiders - exile judanese citizen, and its currency is the King's gold.
Nomadic kingdom of judani is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.52%
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 days ago
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Nomadic kingdom of judani was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 11 days ago: Nomadic kingdom of judani was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 13 days ago: Nomadic kingdom of judani was refounded in Lazarus.
- 14 days ago: Nomadic kingdom of judani ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: Nomadic kingdom of judani was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- 22 days ago: Nomadic kingdom of judani fell out of the regional Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens.
- 24 days ago: Nomadic kingdom of judani was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 26 days ago: Nomadic kingdom of judani's influence in East Africa rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- 27 days ago: Nomadic kingdom of judani was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 10%).
- 28 days ago: Nomadic kingdom of judani fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.