|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Kyo Wakoku of Nippon Shotou Teikoku is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by the Prime Minister with an even hand, and remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol. The compassionate, intelligent population of 18.175 billion Nippon Shotou Teikokuans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Defence, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nagoya. The average income tax rate is 84%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
A major religion has been named as Nippon Shotou Teikoku's national religion, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, and Nippon Shotou Teikoku successfully hosted the Lazarus Olympics. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nippon Shotou Teikoku's national animal is the ryu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the yen.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 hours ago
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Nippon Shotou Teikoku was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Nippon Shotou Teikoku applied to join the World Assembly.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Nippon Shotou Teikoku resigned from the World Assembly.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Nippon Shotou Teikoku lost the endorsement of The Smooth and Good Goings of Funkadelia.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The Old Lazarus King of Killer Kitty.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The Old Lazarus King of Killer Kitty.
- 5 days ago: Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The Awkward Fishy Lands of Harmoneia.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Nippon Shotou Teikoku successfully hosted the Lazarus Olympics.
- 7 days ago: Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The People's Democratic Republic of Maohu.
- 8 days ago: Nippon Shotou Teikoku fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
Endorsements Received: None.