|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Kyo Wakoku of Nippon Shotou Teikoku is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by the Prime Minister with an even hand, and notable for its devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, intelligent population of 17.943 billion Nippon Shotou Teikokuans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Defence, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nagoya. The average income tax rate is 83%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
School uniforms are compulsory, students cut up leftover yens during Arts and Crafts, teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers, and a major religion has been named as Nippon Shotou Teikoku's national religion. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nippon Shotou Teikoku's national animal is the ryu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the yen.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 minutes ago
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The Democratic State of Ezelis.
- 4 days ago: Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The Democratic State of Ezelis.
- 5 days ago: Nippon Shotou Teikoku voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Legal Competence".
- 6 days ago: Nippon Shotou Teikoku voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Capitalist Paradise".
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Nippon Shotou Teikoku, a major religion has been named as Nippon Shotou Teikoku's national religion.
- 17 days ago: Nippon Shotou Teikoku voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Wildfires".
- 23 days ago: Nippon Shotou Teikoku was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 1%).
- 29 days ago: Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The Republic of Drakomagic.
- 30 days ago: Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The Republic of Drakomagic.
- 30 days ago: Following new legislation in Nippon Shotou Teikoku, teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Sarotte, The Salvation States, Loftegen, The Floodcity, Sindria, Aigania, Davewerld, Fortytipper, Trackeendy, Earth and Freedom, Courlany, Hyperbolic Orbit, Lamborghini Murcielago, Aegis-5, Stujenske, Zexen, Ricardome, Cronintopia, Funkadelia, and Drakomagic.