The Kyo Wakoku of Nippon Shotou Teikoku is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by the Prime Minister with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, prohibition of alcohol, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 22.35 billion Nippon Shotous are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nagoya. The average income tax rate is 8.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nippon Shotou Teikokuan economy, worth a remarkable 4,396 trillion yen a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 196,709 yen, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, refugees from other nations are flocking to Nippon Shotou Teikoku's border, and the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Nippon Shotou Teikoku's national animal is the ryu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The New and Improved Democracy of Killahdom.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The New and Improved Democracy of Killahdom.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The Colony of Kowassati.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The Colony of Kowassati.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The Queendom of Laputa Robota.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was endorsed by The Queendom of Laputa Robota.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Nippon Shotou Teikoku endorsed The Empire of Datalia.
Endorsements Received: 44 » Loftegen, Courlany, Powthran, Harmoneia, The Floodcity, Borsovia, BelloCaprica, Amerion, Cronintopia, Praenestia, Kitty Terrorists, Trackeendy, Tanzu, Aristeme, Arkins, Lake Flotillas, Darkium, Caldariat, Sammi Land, Alunya, Lazarus CoS, Union of Antartica, NOVOVINSK, North Qumar, NATION634, Starberries, Jo Jo Sadie, Frankender, Adytus, The New California Republic, The Salvation States, Scani, Labno, Canton Empire, Fortytipper, San Andrewa, Prince Minikid, Nova Serica, Proteste, American MapleStory, Datalia, Laputa Robota, Kowassati, and Killahdom.