“Marvel at evrything even the most commonplace”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: Social Liberal Union
The United Federation of Newhalla is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Rådherinna Miranda Keane with a fair hand, and notable for its punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.256 billion Hallans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Commerce, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hall. The average income tax rate is 97%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
The wreckages of bombed planes that litter Newhalla are highly popular tourist destinations, wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event, and there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt. Crime is totally unknown. Newhalla's national animal is the Liljörmungandr serpents, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Halian.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 days ago
- 21 hours ago: Newhalla was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 16 days ago: Newhalla was endorsed by The World Federation of United Earth.
- 17 days ago: Newhalla's influence in Social Liberal Union rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 19 days ago: Newhalla endorsed The Federal Republic of Euphion.
- 19 days ago: Newhalla voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The Joint Systems Alliance"".
- 20 days ago: Newhalla was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Euphion.
- 20 days ago: Newhalla voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Wildfires".
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Newhalla, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- 22 days ago: Newhalla lodged a message on the Social Liberal Union Regional Message Board.
- 22 days ago: Newhalla was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".