The Borderlands of Newfatland is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by THE Cybernetic Ghost of The Emperor with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 8.838 billion Newfatlandians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of RoboFrance 29. The average income tax rate is 89.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Newfatlandian economy, worth a remarkable 1,540 trillion Jive Turkeys a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 174,330 Jive Turkeys, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
THE Cybernetic Ghost of The Emperor has been declared supreme ruler for all eternity, reporters sent to cover suspected UFO visits come back with stories about quilting bees, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament, and a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Newfatland's national animal is the Anthropomorphic Horse-Slave, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Cult of The Emperor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Newfatland was endorsed by The Rouged Cheeks of Pauline Bonaparte.
- : Following new legislation in Newfatland, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order.
- : Newfatland was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Babylon and Ur.
- : Following new legislation in Newfatland, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament.
- : Following new legislation in Newfatland, reporters sent to cover suspected UFO visits come back with stories about quilting bees.
- : Following new legislation in Newfatland, THE Cybernetic Ghost of The Emperor has been declared supreme ruler for all eternity.
- : Following new legislation in Newfatland, conspiracy theorists allege RoboFrance 29's new subway map resembles Satanic symbols.
- : Following new legislation in Newfatland, self-driving cars have been banned.
- : Following new legislation in Newfatland, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns.
- : Following new legislation in Newfatland, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Yaorozu, Whereisthatistan, Pasargad, Novare Res, Former English Colony, Selfgradatude, Herzliyya, New haven america, Ermarian, God n Country n Byron, HMS Unicorn, Zeroxis, Sheldanada, Arcadiom, Kitabo, Great Bights Mum, Malvad, NabMex, New Sekai, Territorio di Nessuno, Sadakoyama, Republic of Destiny, Avalon, Plembobria, Unimaginable Doom, Saint Tomaston, South Isles, True Sebland, Belgan, Yukti, Fjora, New Lakemba, Chinstralia, Wineclaw, OblivionObliviousness, Tortoisica, Lord Ravenclaw, Oilgarchy, Syrixia, AdyLand, Republic of Mezoamerican States, New Eleria, Razzym, Hiskjriaana, Ixaia, The Rossinite Empire, Zazumo, Necromonia, Askhalan, New Trisone, and 53 others.Anarchy Sites, Norvalkin, Rochester Black, Ultima Terra, Trombone Kingdom, Apetopia, Curmudgeon Unity, Philippedafos, Zemnaya Svoboda, Zyvetskistaahn, Notyoutopia, Coldeon, Udluzechitlan, Ponies and Princesses, Merconitonitopia, Fengate, Xentherida, Kylesburgh, Daedric Stellar Empire, Yeraennus, United Regions of Geographic Masses, Uhura-Ubuntu, Farnstopia, Ceretis, Tokenzia, Cartertopia, Citiva, SEA LORD, Everywheristan, Criky Mate, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Religioncord, Lionia, Guslantis, Imperium Augustum, Tokaryk, NewNerman, Mazeoftime, Hudson Valley, Amaradia, Lagondia, Neen, Vladimirius, New Ducklands, Efren, Great Ragnarok, Garden Bast, Sunto, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Stenc, Frances Francis the First of France, Babylon and Ur, and Pauline Bonaparte.