The Borderlands of Newfatland is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by THE Cybernetic Ghost of The Emperor with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 8.376 billion Newfatlandians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of RoboFrance 29. The average income tax rate is 89.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Newfatlandian economy, worth a remarkable 1,458 trillion Jive Turkeys a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 174,129 Jive Turkeys, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Welfare funding has recently gone through the roof, the military struggles with recruitment, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students, and the national water supply has entered detox. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Newfatland's national animal is the Anthropomorphic Horse-Slave, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Cult of The Emperor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Newfatland, the national water supply has entered detox.
- : Following new legislation in Newfatland, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : Newfatland was endorsed by The Totalitarian State of Tokenzia.
- : Newfatland fell out of the regional Top 10% for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Newfatland, the military struggles with recruitment.
- : Following new legislation in Newfatland, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof.
- : Following new legislation in Newfatland, parents who fail mandatory parenting classes risk having their children taken away.
- : Following new legislation in Newfatland, motorcycle riders are required to wear so much gear they've been nicknamed "Stay Pufts".
- : Newfatland was endorsed by The Sixth Spice Girl of Pumpkin Spice.
- : Newfatland was endorsed by The Kingdom Republic of Ceretis.
Endorsements Received: 99 » Yaorozu, Whereisthatistan, Pasargad, Novare Res, Former English Colony, Selfgradatude, Herzliyya, Democatic Donkeys, New haven america, Ermarian, God n Country n Byron, HMS Unicorn, Zeroxis, Sheldanada, Arcadiom, Kitabo, Great Bights Mum, Malvad, NabMex, General COE, New Sekai, SillyString, Territorio di Nessuno, Sadakoyama, Republic of Destiny, Liberitad, Avalon, Plembobria, Unimaginable Doom, The Anthonian Republic, Saint Tomaston, South Isles, True Sebland, The Victorian League, Belgan, Yukti, Fjora, Breytz, New Lakemba, Chinstralia, Wineclaw, OblivionObliviousness, Tortoisica, Lord Ravenclaw, Oilgarchy, Syrixia, Kalatun, AdyLand, Republic of Mezoamerican States, New Eleria, and 49 others.Razzym, Hiskjriaana, Ixaia, Klausenbourg, The Rossinite Empire, Zazumo, Necromonia, Askhalan, Milarandia, New Trisone, Anarchy Sites, The Hinterland, Norvalkin, Rochester Black, Le Nouveau Canada, Dodonest, Ultima Terra, Dolphis, Trombone Kingdom, Pauline Bonaparte, Mosfell, Apetopia, Curmudgeon Unity, Philippedafos, Gim, Zemnaya Svoboda, Zyvetskistaahn, Notyoutopia, The Lost Raccoons, Coldeon, Udluzechitlan, Tirkolt, Ponies and Princesses, Tysleftfoot, Merconitonitopia, Fengate, Xentherida, Kylesburgh, Daedric Stellar Empire, Yeraennus, United Regions of Geographic Masses, Uhura-Ubuntu, Eirennea, New Advanced Russia, McMasterdonia, Farnstopia, Ceretis, Pumpkin Spice, and Tokenzia.