The Federal Republic of New New Capston is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 6.806 billion Capstonians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Environment, with Defense, Law & Order, and Education also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cadmia. The average income tax rate is 50.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Capstonian economy, worth 216 trillion Golds a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 31,784 Golds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
New New Capston has designated Cadmia as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New New Capston's national animal is the Pokemon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New New Capston's influence in The League of Communists rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : New New Capston's influence in The League of Communists rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : New New Capston's influence in The League of Communists rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- : New New Capston fell out of the world Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : New New Capston lodged a message on the The League of Communists Regional Message Board.
- : New New Capston relocated from Balder to The League of Communists.
- : New New Capston altered its national flag.
- : New New Capston was refounded in Balder.
- : New New Capston ceased to exist.
- : New New Capston's influence in The Communist International League rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".