“Mortem omnibus solutio quaestionis.”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
The Primareliqua of New Azura is a gargantuan, devout nation, ruled by Praetor Baelfire I with an even hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 16.801 billion Azurans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, pro-business individuals devotes most of its attentions to Commerce, with areas such as Social Equality and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nox Caedis. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Automobile Manufacturing and Arms Manufacturing.
The government seizes all major gold finds, the government struggles to keep up with the endless list of petrol disasters, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, and citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes. Crime is crippling. New Azura's national animal is the Wolverine, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Baelfirism, and its currency is the Sanguinotas.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 1 day 22 hours ago: New Azura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 12 days ago: New Azura voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The International Communist Union".
- 12 days ago: New Azura voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "The General Patent Charter"".
- 12 days ago: New Azura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 15 days ago: New Azura changed its national nation type to "Primareliqua".
- 16 days ago: New Azura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments.
- 17 days ago: New Azura was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 17 days ago: New Azura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 18 days ago: New Azura voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn North Korea".
- 18 days ago: New Azura voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "The Landmine Convention"".