“Mortem omnibus solutio quaestionis.”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
The Evenguard of New Azura is a gargantuan, devout nation, ruled by Praetor Baelfire I with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 16.686 billion Azurans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, pro-business individuals devotes most of its attentions to Commerce, with areas such as Social Equality and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nox Caedis. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Automobile Manufacturing and Arms Manufacturing.
The government seizes all major gold finds, the government struggles to keep up with the endless list of petrol disasters, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, and citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes. Crime is crippling. New Azura's national animal is the Wolverine, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Baelfirism, and its currency is the Sanguinotas.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 hours ago
- 1 day 20 hours ago: New Azura altered its national flag.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: New Azura lodged a message on the Nocturnalya Regional Message Board.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: New Azura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 2 days 15 hours ago: New Azura changed its national nation type to "Evenguard".
- 2 days 15 hours ago: New Azura changed its national animal to "Wolverine", its capital to "Nox Caedis", its currency to "Sanguinotas", its demonym plural to "Azurans", its faith to "Baelfirism", its leader to "Praetor Baelfire I", and its motto to "Mortem omnibus solutio quaestionis.".
- 2 days 16 hours ago: New Azura altered its national flag.
- 9 days ago: New Azura was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 13 days ago: New Azura fell out of the world Top 5% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 16 days ago: New Azura was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 18 days ago: New Azura voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Black Riders".