The Free Land of New Africa Union is a colossal, efficient nation, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 5.514 billion crocodiles enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Industry, and Social Policy are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of attitude city. The average income tax rate is 57.8%.
The frighteningly efficient a jerk economy, worth 756 trillion narcotic a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 137,168 narcotic, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
A niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, and the police force is on a recruitment drive. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. New Africa Union's national animal is the daredevil, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 3 days 2 hours ago: New Africa Union was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 7 days ago: New Africa Union was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in New Africa Union, the police force is on a recruitment drive.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in New Africa Union, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- 7 days ago: New Africa Union changed its national demonym adjective to "a jerk".
- 7 days ago: New Africa Union changed its national animal to "daredevil", its capital to "attitude city", its currency to "narcotics", its demonym to "crocodile", and its motto to "les enfants terrible".
- 7 days ago: New Africa Union altered its national flag.
- 7 days ago: New Africa Union was refounded in Lazarus.
- 333 days ago: New Africa Union ceased to exist.
- 335 days ago: New Africa Union fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Free.