“Each tomorrow guarantees another today”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the South Pacific
The Principality of Nevergrowoldia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The House of Rob with an iron fist, and notable for its keen interest in outer space. Its compassionate, cynical population of 10.081 billion are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dieneverday City. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Beef-Based Agriculture.
Nevergrowoldia's soft-touch approach to diplomacy has made it known as the 'push-over' of the region, universities are populated by the spawn of the upper classes, voting is voluntary, and retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nevergrowoldia's national animal is the syrinsung, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the yungr.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 days ago
- 3 days 1 hour ago: Nevergrowoldia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Emily Ruff.
- 5 days ago: Nevergrowoldia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of The Zhukov Regime.
- 16 days ago: Nevergrowoldia was endorsed by The Granola Bar of TorchWood 18.
- 17 days ago: Nevergrowoldia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Deep Space".
- 17 days ago: Nevergrowoldia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Chemical Weapons Accord".
- 25 days ago: Nevergrowoldia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest (last census: Top 1%).
- 29 days ago: Following new legislation in Nevergrowoldia, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- 29 days ago: Following new legislation in Nevergrowoldia, voting is voluntary.
- 29 days ago: Following new legislation in Nevergrowoldia, universities are populated by the spawn of the upper classes.
- 29 days ago: Following new legislation in Nevergrowoldia, Nevergrowoldia's soft-touch approach to diplomacy has made it known as the 'push-over' of the region.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Darakin, Brittany the Great, Lord Booze, Armed Republic of Guns Addicts, Kholdan, Church Hills, Crapotopia, South Pacific Belschaft, Kestral Blue, Michu, Sheepatropolis, Aramanchovia, Andermanni, The HEM, Atamis, Unionized America, Dovanet, Vulkanus, El Moriyana, Tsunamy, Ahranaban, Sierra Lobo, The Bloodguard, Kringalia, Cape Adare, Alv, Kien Truong, QueenEmma, Rebel-topia of the South Pacific, Escade, Brutland and Norden, Hileville, San Triumphus, The Dragons Islands, Iyadara, Elentia, The Union of Free Individuals, TorchWood 18, The Zhukov Regime, and Emily Ruff.