The Principality of Nevergrowoldia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by The House of Rob with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 13.86 billion Nevergrowoldians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dieneverday City. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Nevergrowoldian economy, worth a remarkable 2,166 trillion yungrs a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 156,282 yungrs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, national parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys', government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries, and business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nevergrowoldia's national animal is the syrinsung, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nevergrowoldia endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Kaara Moki.
- : Nevergrowoldia was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Kaara Moki.
- : Nevergrowoldia was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Nevergrowoldia, business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters.
- : Following new legislation in Nevergrowoldia, government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries.
- : Nevergrowoldia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Freedom Act"".
- : Nevergrowoldia was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Nevergrowoldia, national parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys'.
- : Following new legislation in Nevergrowoldia, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Nevergrowoldia, the state auctions off combat drones to fund war reparations.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Darakin, Armed Republic of Guns Addicts, Tsunamy, Ahranaban, Sierra Lobo, The Bloodguard, Kringalia, Cape Adare, Kien Truong, Brutland and Norden, The Union of Free Individuals, Karatengisa, Aschenburg, Sandaoguo, Kiasu-ism, Edgardian Empire, PenguinPies, Naples and Sicily, Haddocke, Caasd, Lioniel, Escade, Novo England, SJS Republic, Bonaugure, Seliyan progressive Islands, Space Wave, Northern Copek, Crusader Imperium, Yardos, St Vincent St Nevis and Bertrand Islands, Liberum Hominis in Terra, Feirmont, Lolochie, Hileville, Salemland, Domzona, Lotharonia, Rikuchar, Valklann, and Kaara Moki.