“Each tomorrow guarantees another today”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the South Pacific
The Principality of Nevergrowoldia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The House of Rob with an even hand, and renowned for its complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, intelligent population of 6.678 billion, 6.616 billion of whom are zombies, Nevergrowoldians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dieneverday City. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Beef-Based Agriculture.
Citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Nevergrowoldia, extreme political groups are outlawed, sex changes are routinely performed at Nevergrowoldia's hospitals, and the nation leads the South Pacific in per capita stalking. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nevergrowoldia's national animal is the syrinsung, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the yungr.
Nevergrowoldia is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.51%
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 5 days ago: Nevergrowoldia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Nevergrowoldia, the nation leads the South Pacific in per capita stalking.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Nevergrowoldia, sex changes are routinely performed at Nevergrowoldia's hospitals.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Nevergrowoldia, extreme political groups are outlawed.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Nevergrowoldia, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Nevergrowoldia.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Nevergrowoldia, military spending is on the increase.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Nevergrowoldia, all judiciary cases are decided in the court of public opinion.
- 7 days ago: Nevergrowoldia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Hobbesistan"".
- 8 days ago: Nevergrowoldia was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Nevergrowoldia, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Darakin, Lord Booze, Armed Republic of Guns Addicts, Kholdan, Dovanet, Vulkanus, Tsunamy, Ahranaban, Sierra Lobo, The Bloodguard, Kringalia, Cape Adare, Kien Truong, Brutland and Norden, The Union of Free Individuals, TorchWood 18, Karatengisa, Punchwood, Aschenburg, Sandaoguo, American Republic of Independent States, Kiasu-ism, Edgardian Empire, TSP-Aramanchovia, The Sanghelios Legion, Hammondy, PenguinPies, Haldilwe, Naples and Sicily, Yenove, The Imperial Confederacy, Myganon, Haddocke, Caasd, Lioniel, Smogaria, and Capricanta.