The Royal Commonwealth of Neu Rhodesien is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, zero percent divorce rate, and daily referendums. The hard-working, devout population of 5.379 billion Neu Rhodesienians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Salisbury. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 57.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Neu Rhodesienian economy, worth 489 trillion Royals a year, is highly specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 90,978 Royals, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
Thousands of former welfare recipients are in a revolutionary uproar as the rest of society is enjoying a hefty tax break, many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, and the nation is reliant on the principle of mutually assured destruction to maintain its security. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Neu Rhodesien's national animal is the Lion, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Church of Rhodesia.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 hours ago
- 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Neu Rhodesien, the nation is reliant on the principle of mutually assured destruction to maintain its security.
- 14 hours ago: Neu Rhodesien relocated from Balder to The British Empire.
- 14 hours ago: Neu Rhodesien was refounded in Balder.
- 1 year 346 days ago: Neu Rhodesien ceased to exist.
- 1 year 355 days ago: Neu Rhodesien fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Avoided.
- 1 year 360 days ago: Neu Rhodesien fell out of the regional Top 10% for Safest.
- 1 year 363 days ago: Neu Rhodesien was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Stupidest Citizens.
- 2 years 22 days ago: Neu Rhodesien was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest.
- 2 years 23 days ago: Neu Rhodesien fell out of the world Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 2 years 23 days ago: Neu Rhodesien fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.