“Begin Again, but know when to Let Go”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Ambassador
The Ascendant Unity of NeThrel is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by The Council of the Infinite with an even hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.399 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leyla-MehrnAz. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 75%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Uranium Mining industry.
People are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer, euthanasia is legal, voting is voluntary, and the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. NeThrel's national animal is the Falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is variable by culltual segment, and its currency is the Imperial Credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 6 days ago: NeThrel fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 7 days ago: NeThrel lodged a message on the Rostil Regional Message Board.
- 18 days ago: NeThrel became WA Delegate of Rostil.
- 18 days ago: NeThrel was endorsed by The Greater Empire of Estainia.
- 20 days ago: NeThrel lost WA Delegate status in Rostil.
- 24 days ago: NeThrel's influence in Rostil rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- 24 days ago: NeThrel fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 33 days ago: Following new legislation in NeThrel, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle.
- 33 days ago: NeThrel voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Civilian Protection Accord".
- 34 days ago: Following new legislation in NeThrel, voting is voluntary.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Estainia.