The Forge World of Neo Eisens is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by The Tribunal with an iron fist, and notable for its parental licensing program, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 9.645 billion Neo Eisensians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hive City Purgatory. The average income tax rate is 99.5%.
The powerhouse Neo Eisensian economy, worth a remarkable 1,522 trillion Throne Gelts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 157,802 Throne Gelts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Neo Eisens, the nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge, government policy is dictated by The Cult of the Machine God, and police wait behind troop deployments in order to shoot deserters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Neo Eisens's national animal is the Servitor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Cult of the Machine God.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Neo Eisens was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Neo Eisens was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- : Neo Eisens was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Neo Eisens was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Neo Eisens was refounded in Osiris.
- : Neo Eisens ceased to exist.
- : Neo Eisens was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 1%).
- : Neo Eisens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Neo Eisens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Neo Eisens's influence in The Spinward Front rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".