“Revere the Omnissiah, for it is the source of all power”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: The Spinward Front
The Forge World of Neo Eisens is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by The Tribunal with an iron fist, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 8.301 billion Neo Eisensians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hive City Purgatory. The average income tax rate is 100%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing.
Citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Neo Eisens, the nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge, government policy is dictated by The Cult of the Machine God, and police wait behind troop deployments in order to shoot deserters. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Neo Eisens's national animal is the Servitor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is The Cult of the Machine God, and its currency is the Throne Gelt.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 hours ago
- 9 hours ago: Neo Eisens was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 1%).
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in Neo Eisens, police wait behind troop deployments in order to shoot deserters.
- 59 days ago: Neo Eisens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 64 days ago: Neo Eisens fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Developed.
- 67 days ago: Neo Eisens was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 1%).
- 125 days ago: Following new legislation in Neo Eisens, government policy is dictated by The Cult of the Machine God.
- 126 days ago: Neo Eisens voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Coalition Of Freedom".
- 131 days ago: Neo Eisens fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- 136 days ago: Neo Eisens's influence in The Spinward Front rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- 139 days ago: Following new legislation in Neo Eisens, citizens who fail to follow the official national religion are executed.
Endorsements Received: None.