The Greco Republic of Neo-Macedonia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by the King with an iron fist, and notable for its deadly medical pandemics, parental licensing program, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 21.315 billion Macedonians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The minute, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Industry, with Defense, Education, and Environment also on the agenda, while Healthcare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alexandria. The average income tax rate is 1.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Neo-Macedonian economy, worth a remarkable 2,050 trillion Latinums a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 96,201 Latinums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's massive battleships are often mistaken for islands, flogging is all the rage, all news sources are under strict government control, and EpiPen sales have skyrocketed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Neo-Macedonia's national animal is the Dolphin, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Genesisian Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Neo-Macedonia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Neo-Macedonia's influence in The Modern World rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Neo-Macedonia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Neo-Macedonia's influence in The Modern World rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Neo-Macedonia's influence in The Modern World rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Neo-Macedonia's influence in The Modern World rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Neo-Macedonia relocated from Purgatory to The Modern World.
- : Neo-Macedonia's influence in Purgatory fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : Neo-Macedonia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Neo-Macedonia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Devout, Largest Agricultural Sector, Most Cheerful Citizens, Most Primitive, and Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.