“If you build it, they will come”
Regional Influence: Negotiator
Location: 00000 A World Power
The Nomadic Peoples of Neasmyrna is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 16.541 billion Neasmyrnans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, liberal, pro-business individuals devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as the Environment and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining industries.
Mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation, the people of Neasmyrna are renowned for their nihilistic attitudes, murder rates are on the rise as the popularity of soylent products grows, and penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative'. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Neasmyrna's national animal is the hummingbird, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 hours ago
- 1 day ago: Neasmyrna fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Neasmyrna allowed WA Delegate access to Regional Control in 00000 A World Power.
- 4 days ago: Neasmyrna was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 4 days ago: Neasmyrna lodged a message on the 00000 A World Power Regional Message Board.
- 4 days ago: Neasmyrna altered its national flag.
- 4 days ago: Neasmyrna relocated from Balder to 00000 A World Power.
- 4 days ago: Neasmyrna removed regional password protection from 00000 A World Power.
- 4 days ago: Neasmyrna was refounded in Balder.
- 24 days ago: Neasmyrna ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: Neasmyrna was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Godforsaken (last census: Top 10%).