The Serene and Glorious Reich of Nazi Flower Power is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Ottomanellia Strasser with an iron fist, and notable for its national health service, zero percent divorce rate, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 11.299 billion Nazis are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Woodstock. The average income tax rate is 92.1%.
The all-consuming Nazi economy, worth a remarkable 1,493 trillion daffodils a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 132,179 daffodils, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Churches frequently hold public 'contraception burnings', Harry Potter books are banned, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun, and school uniforms are compulsory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nazi Flower Power's national animal is the fluffy bunny, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is National Socialism.
Nazi Flower Power is ranked 1st in Das Reich der Liebe and 15,212th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 210 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nazi Flower Power fell out of the world Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.
- : Nazi Flower Power was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 5%).
- : Nazi Flower Power fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Nazi Flower Power altered its national flag.
- : Nazi Flower Power fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Nazi Flower Power was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 10%).
- : Following new legislation in Nazi Flower Power, school uniforms are compulsory.
- : Nazi Flower Power was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- : Nazi Flower Power was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 10%).
- : Nazi Flower Power was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.