The People's Republic of Namor is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by the people of Namor with a fair hand, and notable for its public floggings, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.069 billion Namorese have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Namo. The average income tax rate is 99.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Namorese economy, worth a remarkable 1,098 trillion Ramons a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 155,457 Ramons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Organ donation rates have hit a new low, the nation is reliant on the principle of mutually assured destruction to maintain its security, all footpaths have tollbooths, and The people of Namor claims to be the epitome of family values. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Namor's national animal is the giant panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Namor is ranked 9th in Esquarium and 2,625th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 634 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 minutes ago
- 8 hours ago: Namor was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Namor, The people of Namor claims to be the epitome of family values.
- 13 hours ago: Namor lodged a message on the Esquarium Regional Message Board.
- 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Namor, all footpaths have tollbooths.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Namor, the nation is reliant on the principle of mutually assured destruction to maintain its security.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Namor fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Namor fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Namor, organ donation rates have hit a new low.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Namor, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Namor lodged a message on the Esquarium Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 15 » Geilinor, Geadland, New Waterford, Vyvland, Divitaen, Yamakoku, United Provinces of Atlantica, Bormeatri, Pavonistade, Arkiasis, Luziyca, Michillies, Columbion, Kenzibwe, and Terra Floren.