The Queen's State of Namibia State is a colossal, socially progressive nation, renowned for its complete lack of public education, absence of drug laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 6.79 billion Namibia Stateans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.5%.
The very strong Namibia Statean economy, worth 202 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 29,795 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 288,891 per year while the poor average 148, a ratio of 1,948 to 1.
The tenet of free speech is held dear and voting is voluntary. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Namibia State's national animal is the deer.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 days ago
- 34 days ago: Namibia State altered the regional flag of Namibia.
- 97 days ago: Namibia State proposed constructing embassies between Namibia and The Citadel.
- 204 days ago: Namibia State agreed to construct embassies between Namibia and Bologna.
- 225 days ago: Namibia State's influence in Namibia rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- 238 days ago: Namibia State changed its national currency to "betale" and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 239 days ago: Namibia State was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 1%).
- 253 days ago: Namibia State's influence in Namibia fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- 268 days ago: Namibia State changed its national nation type to "State".
- 284 days ago: Namibia State was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pro-Market (last census: Top 1%).
- 318 days ago: Namibia State aborted construction of embassies between Namibia and The Illuminati.