“Dare We Say”
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Queen's State of Namibia State is a colossal, socially progressive nation, renowned for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.731 billion Namibia Stateans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, pro-business individuals juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Religion & Spirituality, and Social Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3%. A substantial private sector is led by the Woodchip Exports industry, followed by Door-to-door Insurance Sales and Gambling.
The tenet of free speech is held dear and voting is voluntary. Crime is crippling, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Namibia State's national animal is the deer, and its currency is the betale.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 days ago
- 25 days ago: Namibia State agreed to construct embassies between Namibia and Bologna.
- 46 days ago: Namibia State's influence in Namibia rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- 59 days ago: Namibia State changed its national currency to "betale" and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 60 days ago: Namibia State was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 1%).
- 74 days ago: Namibia State's influence in Namibia fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- 90 days ago: Namibia State changed its national nation type to "State".
- 105 days ago: Namibia State was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pro-Market (last census: Top 1%).
- 139 days ago: Namibia State aborted construction of embassies between Namibia and The Illuminati.
- 139 days ago: Namibia State agreed to construct embassies between Namibia and The Illuminati.
- 139 days ago: Namibia State updated the World Factbook entry in Namibia.