“WE LOVE YOU whether you like it or not.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The People's Republic of Naive Utopia is a colossal, cultured nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 8.329 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Naive Utopia City. The average income tax rate is 91%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
The government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, and prisoners work-share to cut down rising costs of keeping them in jail. Crime is relatively low. Naive Utopia's national animal is the unicorn, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the golden coin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 3 days 21 hours ago: Naive Utopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 5 days ago: Naive Utopia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On the Declaration of War".
- 6 days ago: Naive Utopia fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Politically Free.
- 6 days ago: Naive Utopia fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Politically Free.
- 8 days ago: Naive Utopia was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Great Britain and New Ireland.
- 12 days ago: Naive Utopia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Emporia Towers".
- 28 days ago: Naive Utopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist (last census: Top 5%).
- 33 days ago: Naive Utopia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Harmful Consumer Goods Act".
- 33 days ago: Naive Utopia endorsed The Holy Empire of Antonacia.
- 37 days ago: Naive Utopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 10%).
Endorsements Received: 19 (Gauntleted Fist, Drakomagic, The Floodcity, Loftegen, 5 Flowers, Aigania, Fortytipper, Thisbia, Feux, Trackeendy, Jotinha, Stujenske, Earth and Freedom, Cats claw, Hyperbolic Orbit, Ecchi Unlimited, Lamborghini Murcielago, Courlany, Great Britain and New Ireland)