“WE LOVE YOU whether you like it or not.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Loving Embrace of Naive Utopia is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 10.527 billion Naive Utopians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Candyland. The average income tax rate is 93%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume, teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, and retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites. Crime is well under control. Naive Utopia's national animal is the unicorn, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the golden coin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 19 hours ago
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Naive Utopia was refounded in Lazarus.
- 24 days ago: Naive Utopia ceased to exist.
- 39 days ago: Naive Utopia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 40 days ago: Naive Utopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fastest-Growing Economies (last census: Top 5%).
- 50 days ago: Naive Utopia fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Influential.
- 50 days ago: Naive Utopia fell out of the regional Top 1% for Most Influential.
- 52 days ago: Naive Utopia was refounded in Osiris.
- 60 days ago: Naive Utopia ceased to exist.
- 64 days ago: Naive Utopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured (last census: Top 1%).
- 65 days ago: Naive Utopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fastest-Growing Economies (last census: Top 10%).