The Champs of Naf Naf is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by UB10 with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 25.877 billion Naf Nafians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Echo City. The average income tax rate is 95.5%.
The Naf Nafian economy, worth a remarkable 2,080 trillion naf a year, is highly specialized and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining and Book Publishing. Average income is 80,391 naf, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Factories grind to a halt every time there is an election, euthanasia is illegal, fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits, and breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Naf Naf's national animal is the beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Naf Naf fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Cultured.
- : Naf Naf voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Security Convention"".
- : Naf Naf was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Naf Naf voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Naf Naf voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Electoral Freedoms".
- : Naf Naf voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Renewable Research Commitment"".
- : Naf Naf endorsed The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights.
- : Naf Naf voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haiku".
- : Naf Naf voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Bitely".
- : Naf Naf withdrew its vote on the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Bitely".
Endorsements Received: None.