The Champs of Naf Naf is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by UB10 with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 25.344 billion Naf Nafians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Echo City. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The enormous but inefficient Naf Nafian economy, worth a remarkable 1,857 trillion naf a year, is highly specialized and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 73,299 naf, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist, organ donation rates have hit a new low, legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills, and factories grind to a halt every time there is an election. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Naf Naf's national animal is the beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Naf Naf was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Naf Naf was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Inclusive.
- : Naf Naf fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Naf Naf fell out of the world Top 10% for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Naf Naf fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Naf Naf voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Space Administration"".
- : Naf Naf fell out of the world Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Naf Naf voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibiting Animal Abuse".
- : Naf Naf was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Compassionate Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Following new legislation in Naf Naf, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election.
Endorsements Received: None.