The Republic of Mutegravia is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 11.026 billion Mutegravians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Spirituality, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 77.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Mutegravian economy, worth 456 trillion huns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is 41,383 huns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Government officials are held to the highest standard of morality, anti-government web sites are springing up, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, and expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mutegravia's national animal is the log, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity: 48 days ago
- 48 days ago: Mutegravia lodged a message on the Golden Triangle Regional Message Board.
- 51 days ago: Mutegravia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 56 days ago: Mutegravia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout (last census: Top 5%).
- 107 days ago: Mutegravia lodged a message on the Golden Triangle Regional Message Board.
- 134 days ago: Mutegravia lodged a message on the Golden Triangle Regional Message Board.
- 134 days ago: Mutegravia relocated from Osiris to Golden Triangle.
- 134 days ago: Mutegravia was refounded in Osiris.
- 236 days ago: Mutegravia ceased to exist.
- 274 days ago: Mutegravia's influence in Zeta Zero Alpha fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- 291 days ago: Mutegravia's influence in Zeta Zero Alpha rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".