“Not another motto!”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: New Gaia
The Republic of Mutegravia is a colossal, devout nation, renowned for its ban on automobiles. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 9.24 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Religion & Spirituality, and Commerce. The average income tax rate is 55%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Uranium Mining.
Government officials are held to the highest standard of morality, anti-government web sites are springing up, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, and expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets. Crime is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Mutegravia's national animal is the log, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the hun.
Most Recent Government Activity: 49 days ago
- 25 days ago: Mutegravia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Safest.
- 44 days ago: Mutegravia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest.
- 166 days ago: Mutegravia relocated from Lazarus to New Gaia.
- 166 days ago: Mutegravia was refounded.
- 172 days ago: Mutegravia ceased to exist.
- 235 days ago: Mutegravia relocated from Lazarus to Zeta Zero Alpha.
- 235 days ago: Mutegravia was refounded.
- 238 days ago: Mutegravia ceased to exist.
- 326 days ago: Mutegravia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 329 days ago: Mutegravia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens.