The Republic of Mutegravia is a gargantuan, safe nation, renowned for its ban on automobiles, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 13.753 billion Mutegravians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Spirituality, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 76.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Mutegravian economy, worth 569 trillion huns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is 41,404 huns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Government officials are held to the highest standard of morality, anti-government web sites are springing up, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, and expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mutegravia's national animal is the log, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mutegravia's influence in Golden Triangle rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Mutegravia's influence in Golden Triangle rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Mutegravia's influence in Golden Triangle rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Mutegravia's influence in Golden Triangle rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Mutegravia lodged a message on the Golden Triangle Regional Message Board.
- : Mutegravia relocated from Osiris to Golden Triangle.
- : Mutegravia was refounded in Osiris.
- : Mutegravia ceased to exist.
- : Mutegravia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Mutegravia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.