The Brennanndi Ríki of Muspellheim is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by God-Emperor with an iron fist, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, strictly enforced bedtime, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 27.522 billion Muspellsons are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Law & Order also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Muspell. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Muspellheimian economy, worth an astonishing 19,170 trillion ISSP Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is a breathtaking 696,537 ISSP Credits, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,678,068 per year while the poor average 124,753, a ratio of 21.5 to 1.
Businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up, rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare, and the nation is proudly the least fertile in Scandinavia. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Muspellheim's national animal is the pussy, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Surtr-worship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Muspellheim was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations (last census: #1).
- : Muspellheim was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Authoritarian.
- : Muspellheim was reclassified from "Corporate Police State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Muspellheim, the nation is proudly the least fertile in Scandinavia.
- : Following new legislation in Muspellheim, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare.
- : Following new legislation in Muspellheim, rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons.
- : Following new legislation in Muspellheim, businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up.
- : Following new legislation in Muspellheim, minefields are being deployed along the border to discourage potential emigrants from trying to leave.
- : Muspellheim agreed to construct embassies between Scandinavia and Children Of The Aesir.
- : Muspellheim lodged a message on the Scandinavia Regional Message Board.